Thursday, March 20, 2008

Last KDD for Today: Sight?or Sound?

Many whom watch this blog read it with their ears, not their eyes

Some with Jaws, other with window-eyes,

And some may use S A to GO,

Which one do you prefer? do you know?

And the rest have full sight,

Use their naked eye to read what I write,

With a little help with glasses or contact lenses, they might?

I was just thinking, how I compose these doses based on what is happening
for me, in my life here,

But, also what rhymes, and sounds good to my ear,

To my screen reader, to Jaws, without him, these I wouldn't easily be able
to compose,

And to my ear, it smoothly does flow.

However, those who don't need a screen reader, may not understand,

Why, the words land,

On the page, as they do,

I think those whom are blind may appreciate these more, instead?

That, my full sighted readers, may not enjoy as much what they have red?

Many comment, these are great, cute and funny,

I really would like to write a novel, make some money.

Why do some of you say, they are filled with silliness, some of my subjects
are serious, wouldn't you say?

I just try to inform others on how I spent my day,

My week, give my point of view,

About news and connect with you.

So, which is it, sound or sight?

How do you read, what I write?

Which is it, reed with the eyes? Or the ears? What do you say?

Does not matter, just hope they brighten your day.

Don't like the thought of my KDD's being silly and cute,

Yet, wouldn't mind, if the humorous ones, you found to be a hoot,

However, if I write about a serious matter or times when I am feeling
depressed or sad,

A different kind of reaction, I would rather you have had,

Perhaps, that is the case?

And hope you all don't find these to be a waste?

Well, its 9; 30 at night, getting late,

And too much at dinner, I ate,

I have left-overs for lunch, that I can have since I will not be going to
lunch after all,

Darcy sent me an e-mail, did not call.

Guess, she's ill, I don't know, maybe a cold? the flue,

Yet, sometime, lunch, we will have to do.

I am so happy Mary Anne and I did connect finally tonight,

And for the first time, she saw Karen's Corner, what I do write.

Its hard to believe we have been friends for 25 years, wow!, been that
long,once in a while, we keep in touch,

She is a close, dear friend, love her very much,

Mary Anne, if you're reading this its true, we may be miles apart,

Yet, think of you often, love ya, and you're in my heart.

We lose contact for months at a time,

Once in awhile send an e-mail on line,

Or play phone tag, wonder how ya have been?

Then, one day, connect again,

Like it was yesterday,

We have to keep in touch more often, every month okay?,

How about that, alright?

I am tired, still mentally exhausted, so, you all have a good night.,

No comments: