Monday, March 17, 2008

KDd: Spring Break, A busy Hotel and Nethugs Message: Irish Wishes

Hi Everyone,

The Time is 7;03
I am not here to write the KDd,
My Brain is fried and my day was long,
and hope you all haven't had anything too strong,
to drink?
and, since it was another hectic and stressful day, it takes too much
energy to think,
and to create,
so, a KDd for you, will have to wait.

Perhaps tomorrow, I will tell you about my last 2 days at work, its now
Spring Break a happening place,
at our resort,
so tonight's message will be short
wish I could say, all is going smooth and in a timely Manner,
but,not so much, but I am sure, some of our Guests are getting Tanner? lol
sitting out by our Pools and soaking up some rays,
and the next time I compose a KDd, I will tell you about the fun ways,
recreation is keeping our guests entertained,kids of all ages,
While us staff, continue to earn our wages
doing our jobs and collecting those checks,
While, guests relax up on deck,
by the pools,or at the health club,
Or at one of our restaurants or sitting in a hot tub,
Having a cocktail ,an umbrella drink,or serving that ball,
at our water volleyball game or taking a trip to the local Mall?
or getting temporary tattoos?
so,much our guests can choose,
to do,
I will tell you all that too,
tomorrow or the next,not today,
want to get on my way,
It is now almost 7;30 at night,
and certainly a KDd, I did not intend to write,
But, I guess, I had? lol
and Hope your St. Patrick's Day wasn't bad?
That it was great and filled with luck?
and this Leprechaun is going to chill, clear my mind from all this muck,
have some herbal tea and get to bed,
Yet, as the subject said,
does say,
sending you wishes for a Happy St. Patrick's Day,
So for now, do take care and before you leave your computer and do go,
look below,
and read this nethugs message ,alright?
and take it easy and have a wonderful night.

May the lilt of Irish laughter
Lighten every load
May the realm of Irish magic
Shorten every road

For each petal on the shamrock
This brings a wish your way

Good health, good luck, and happiness
Today and everyday

Author Unknown - Submitted By: Maria M.

No comments: