Friday, February 29, 2008

Today's Last KDD: How I spent my Friday and soon in two hours, the music will play,

Its Still Friday February 29, at 3;44,

And in less then 4 hours, we will open the Café doors.

For the last time, then, the café will be shut down

Yet, Darrell and I will still be here in town,

As we said last night,

You can visit our sites,

And see what is happening for us, on his blog and mine,

Or sendus e-mail or instant messaging online,

Both very well, we can type, lol

And can chat on skype

Those are options as well,

When, I am not working at the Hotel.

We may not be on interactive anymore, but, gone, we will not be,

If you all like, you can keep in touch with Darrell and me.

Our intent was to broadcast much longer, but for reasons mentioned, we
will not,

And, I can tell, the cold weather is gone, it's now getting hot,

Its now, 82 degrees and I am wishing for snow, well, at least 50 degrees,

And autumn leaves falling, a cool, crisp breeze

And even better, a cruise, I would love to go, be near the ocean with the
wind in my hair

And fun times with family or friends on a ship, I'd love to share.

We have the patio door open and both windows, getting a cross breeze,not
as hot, the room did cool,

at this rate, soon, we can swimin the pool.

Our friend Andrea and her Mom are going on a cruise tomorrow heading to
Mexico she is taking a vacation,

In the living room have on the 80's station.,

Speaking of electronics, I think our living room TV, cable box is broken
atech,may have to be sent out here,

And at Andrea's office, an hour ago,I was just there.

Most of my body, was out of alignment my right arm, back , hips and my
neck,

I wasn't even in a wreck,

Also my right knee,

Not sure, why, that is the case for me?

Typically, my arm needs to be adjusted because of the injury I had 12 years
ago, most of the adjustment explains why,

And I cannot believe how quickly time does fly.

Not only, had I that fall, over a decade ago,

But, as you do know

Tomorrow is March One,

Already, two months of the New Year are over, finished, done.

In addition to all that two years ago, I began writing journal entry's ,in
this style,

Now, I have a permanent log, to keep on file.

I will create a special dose tomorrow and write about that , sometime
during the day

I am sure, about the KDD revolution, I will have something to say? Lol

Who would have thought, that after posting a Dose just a couple hours ago,
to my site,

That, I would find more to write?

Made a stop on the way home, to the UPS store

Arrived back home before 4

Sent a package out to a friend, from Darrell,not me,

And the UPS Guy, told us, only one more month, there, he will be.

Here in our City, they are putting in the light rail, many are upset and
think will cause more traffic problems then its worth

And last Friday, the 22 nd, was the day of my Birth.

Some say, there will be too much congestion, difficult to get around,

And according to Jeff, the UPS Guy, Condominium's will be found,

Right now, some of the business's are are already closed the rest will be
demolished

And the mini deep dish Pizza bites we got tonight, will be eaten and
polished

They we will digest,

And don't know, if doing this, will be best?

Destroying buildings that have been there for years??? At this point, don't
know if that will be a good thing

And Post 373, to you all I do bring

Its now, 4;23,

And soon, on the air, will be Darrell and me,

And maybe Dougie too?

Would love to hear from you,

So, send I.M's on the air,

Request songs, or your thoughts share,

And hope you enjoy this leap year Day,

And Happy Birthday Yesterday Bob and Todd and Mew Kitty Today.

Take good care have a great weekend,

So long friend.

1 comment:

Darrell said...

I think it is unfortunate we're losing those businesses down the street from our house. There's another shopping center nearby, but getting to it requires crossing University at Rural. I'm sure light rail is ultimately going to increase public transit opportunities around here, but the growing pains are going to be horendous along the way.