Sunday, February 03, 2008

Last KDd: Donating Organs and Raising Funds for the Cure

Its still Super Bowl Sunday, at 1; 51,

And maybe, with writing, for today, I am not done? Lol

Darrell just read Today's First,KDd, commented, it was good but short!

And I can tell you more about what is happening at the Resort?

The dose I just posted was not too short, nor long, wouldn't you say?

And in about 2 hours the football players will play,

And the fans will drink and party all night,

While people like me will read a good book, not write.

As I said, the team players are not staying with us, at our Hyatt,

Despite this fact, it certainly will not, be quiet,

As I said in a previous KDd,

ESPN, and other Media,there, they will be,

They are,

Not sure, if they will show up at the Bar?

Yet, do know, they are staying with us, and filming at the Hyatt in Phoenix
they had all their gear,

Since, the big game is here

Some from the NFL are staying with us,too,

Not sure what all, they will do,

Some of the teams are the Cincinnati Bengal's,the Detroit Lions, and the
Seattle Seahawks,

I am sure; all can view the game on the network channel, ESPN and maybe,
even CNN or Fox?

Also, our Guests, the Team the Buffalo Bills, noone from the NBA, like Larry
Bird,

And recently I heard,

About the Buffalo Bill player, that got seriously injured 5 months ago,

His story was amazing and Miraculous you know?

He had a spinal cord injury, and they never thought he would ever be able
to walk, he certainly can't play

Anymore, but heard his story, the other day

On the Oprah show,

And also she had discussed Organ donations , and there is something I
bet about me,you don't know?

I am considering donating my organs when I die,

And we are now, listening to Radio Rick on ACB R I,

She shared, some wonderful stories of those who did donate,

Of all the people, that it did help, think that is great,

And I am also thinking about, walking for the cure, for Breast cancer I like
to be involved in fund raisers, such a difference, they do make,

I may do the mile or 5?, all day,it may take?,

will be in the spring,

And today, this will be the last KDd, to you I bring.

No comments: