Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today's KDd: What is Happening at our Hotel and not sleepping well

It's Wednesday, January 30, at 7 o'clock at night,

And I finally am able to write,

I am home from work and have some time

Hope your all well and are doing fine?

I know, Since Sunday, not a single KDd, has been written,

And here, in the Accessibility Command Center, I am sitten,

Otherwise, known as our office here in our apartment,

And my apologies, nothing I have sent.

I am not able to create anymore at work

And I realized more people do lurk,

And do stop by my blog and read,

And I am off tomorrow, and a day off I really do, need.

I haven't had two consecutive days off in two weeks,

Had family stuff going on, much rain, at work wet carpets and ceiling
leaks,

Not good at all,

As I assist the Hotel, getting ready for the players to play ball,

Both NFL teams are from the East Coast,

And our State, Arizona, will host

The big game and so much more will happen here this weekend,

And what is new with you Friend?

So, who do you want to win, The Boston Patriot's? or The Giant's from New
York?

Will you go to a Super bowl Party? have munchies, drink some wine? Pop the
cork?

Barbecue hot dogs? hamburgers?, or make Chili?,

Wil you order Domino's Pizza? Or steak sandwich's, Philly?

Will you?, or others, bring a 6 pack?

Or other snacks?

Most whom read this blog, don't care much about football,

You may be reading a good book? Cooking? Or taking the kids to the Mall?

Playing on your computer? or a good friend or family member you will call?

I will be home I think,

And nothing, I will drink,

I hope I don't have to work that day,

Because besides us being busy, many will stay,

Not looking forward to the commute, at the end of the day,

In addition, to super bowl, we have the FBR Golf open,

So, the day off, I am hope in.

I don't care about football, does not matter who wins to me,

Another event in Glendale Az, will be a chocolate Festival, parking will be
free,

And they will have showings of Willie Wonk a and the Chocolate Factory not
sure, when, it, one can view?

And there will also be other events in the area to do,

Especially in Glendale and Scottsdale,

According to an e-mail

I did receive

And on Monday, 480 checkouts, everyone will leave,

So, in the desert café, I know, I will not be there,

I will be working away, sitting in my desk chair,

Answering the phones and taking requests,

From other employees and Guests.

The athletes are not staying with us, not sure what Hotel?, where,

And I know, at our Hotel, Hyatt Scottsdale,will be some celebrities, and don't
know who, maybe Cher?

Not sure who but definitely others in the league will be staying,

And uncertain of what room rate, they will be paying

Have seen numerous of Resumes of groups in house at the Hotel,

Most Media, Magazines and Newspapers, many, to you, they try and sell,

And can be seen on the racks in the supermarket, when you are in the
checkout line,

Example ESPN and Newsweek and Time,

ESPN is actually staying with us, while the others will just film and maybe
wil dine?

Yet, so will Pepsi CO

So, that is why, I will not be home to help Darrell do the show,

We are sorry, we did not broadcast the other day

Darrell and I were working away,

Neither one of us has been sleeping great at all,

Sorry, much I have written, and noone we did call,

Have not felt like chatting, have not written KDd's and offline MSN

The last two nights, have gone to bed, around 8; 30, definitely before 10,

However, have woken up around 1

Even on days I have to wake up at 4; 30 and work needs to be done,

I know, that is not good I hope to catch up on sleep, on the weekend like
most of you?

, I think this KDd soon will be through?

Its now, 8; 04,

And don't think I will write anymore,

I am exhausted and Dishes need to be done

So, going to run,

Do take care and hope everyone is alright,

And probably Friday night,

A Dose I will compose,

But, who knows?

Could be sooner or later, Saturday I will definitely write

It all depends on how things go Friday at the office, alright?

If, things go smooth and we work as a team, get cooperation,

Then, I will create a KDd, wile the interactive station,

Is playing in the background,

If, things don't go well, I could be found,

Just listening to the show, maybe from the bedroom or I could be on I.M,
typing away,

As Jeff, the tunes you do play

For now, Take care okay?

No comments: