Monday, January 07, 2008

Today's KDd: Relationship Connections

It's now Monday January 7 th at 8; 46,

I am sitting here sipping flavored coffee and listening to Debbie Hazelton's
Good Energy Mix,

Here on Interactive, ACB R I, a great way to start a Monday, and Darrell
and I will bring you the tunes later today.

Debbie will be bringing a new show to Mainstream, at 2 to 4 UTC,

On Saturday's it will be,

During the same time, Jeff has his show, the Desert Skies, Friday nights
here in the U S A,

We will have to record one of them on Replay,

So, we don't miss anything,

A program about relationships she will bring.

Marlaina had her as a Guest on her show last night, it was great,

Not sure, what will be the date,

Yet, it's a good beginning to 2008.

Debbie spoke of what she would want to accomplish, what she would like to
achieve,

Her thoughts, what she does believe,

To be many of the relationship issues for those of us who are blind,
especially for those whom are young and may feel isolated and alone

Darrell and I called; spoke to Marlaina and Debbie on the phone.

We suggested the name of the program could be the" Relationship connection",
both, thought that was a wonderful name for the show,

And they mentioned how I like to tap my toe,

To dance,

And Debbie will chat about more then just love and Romance,

So, it will be on the air soon, it could make your Friday night, Saturday
morning better,

And they played Dancing Queen by Abba for me and Debbie discussed her
Newsletter,

Think I will subscribe to this,

Her new program, you will not want to miss.

Somehow, Marlaina and Debbie were chatting about Coffee, and Debbie
commented about the show being called the Hazelnut hour,

And Marlaina, said her best ideas are inspired while in the shower

There is some truth to that, I am creative when, I am trying to awake,

The creative juices flow, the formation of the KDd's just take,

Then other times, I have writer's block,

And today, in the café, will not just play just rock,

Hope you will join Darrell and me there?

And another thing, that Marlaina and Debbie did share,

Is a book or an article called," who you are, is where you were when", this
intrigues me, does it you?

And something else they said too,

A change in attitude does not come until there is a significant emotional
experience, this I do believe,

And I hope in 2008, my goals I will achieve?

Thirteen years ago,Today, is the day when Darrell and I met,

And the year, I began to surf on the net,

This was the day I flew to Denver, in more ways then one, it changed my
life,

Who knows, that lunch at Wendy's we would make a connection and years later,
I become his wife?

Well, it's after 9, and I need to go,

Have more housework to do and later, our show

So, will again, write,

For now, take care and hope your day is more then just alright. ,

No comments: