Monday, December 10, 2007

Today's KDd: Christmas Shoes and Uncle Sal's

It's now Monday, the 10 Th of December at 8; 39,

Here, I am again having a big mug of coffee, not another glass of white
wine,

Attempting a KDD to write

And Darrell and I saw a cute Movie on Lifetime last night,

Called "Christmas Shoes" and another one after, both, happy endings they
had,

Though, the first one was a bit sad

And made me cry,

And later, we will broadcast on ACB R I.

We accomplished a little more this weekend,

And how are you friend?

I am trying to get into the Holiday spirit and be Merry,

And recently we chatted with our friends Jeff and Kerry.

Tonight after we do our show,

Uncle Sal's Restaurant for dinner we will go,

With our Friend Marian, herein Scottsdale,

And it's raining, drizzling, there is no hale,

No ice or snow,

in the background, listening to Christmas music on our XM radio,

And I really should go,

I do have to create the play list, compile some music for this afternoon,
for Darrell to play

While, behind me at his day job,he sits working away,

And we hope you all have a great day,

And do hang in there,

And later, tomorrow more I will share.

No comments: