Thursday, November 01, 2007

Today's KDD: The Winner is? and my 5 Day weekend has begun!

It is Thursday Evening,

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween?

Those of you who celebrate?

Hope your day was great?

?, What did you do?

For me, I am glad this day is through,

It wasn't bad, in fact actually a good one,

As well, as today, found out who won,

The pumpkin carving Contest.

It was very busy at work, I had a boat load of Requests for our engineers,

And as some of you know, Back in 2000 worked forSears,

But, , that did not last long, it was the worse job for me,

And Jeff, what happened to the Singing Bee?

That you were going to do in late July?

I know time does fly,

Yet, that sounds like it would be fun, and you thought all, forgot this
fun game?

And tonight, our Staff will light the flames,

It's the season for lighting the fires, in the fireplaces,

And last night, many children had make-upon their faces,

And crazy, Costumes and accessories

To go with it,

To match the outfit.

It was not us in Housekeeping, reservations, Banquets or Bell,

I am not sure, how bad or well,

It was not Front Desk, Accounting, conventions services, recreation or camp,

It was the Catering department whom was the champ.

Engineering and Kitchen came in second & Third,

Engineering did Pirates of Hyatt, from what I had heard.

You know, the Movie, Pirates of the Caribbean? That came out in the Theatre
a few months ago?

And Jeff, hope tomorrow night, you will still, do your show?.

My weekend has begun, don't go back to work until November 7,not 6 or 8,

And November 22,is Thanksgiving day, that is the date.

Last night, I stayed up late,

Longer then I should of,

But, novels with all elements and a moral to the story I love.

I thoroughly enjoy Mysteries and like that element of surprise,

And not until Wednesday, early I will not have to rise,

So, as I said,

The book, Life Expectancy " , I red,

It I did finish, right before my shift began, it had a good ending,

And time together, Darrell and I this weekend will be spending.

I am not exactly sure, what we will do,

Do housework? Read a novel new?

Plan for our show?

As to what else, don't exactly know.

Well, can't think of anything else to say at this time,

Do hope all in your corner of the world are fine,

Doing alright,

And likely tomorrow I will write,

Until then, have a good night.

No comments: