Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Today's KDD: Our Pumpkin and the Novel Life Expectancy

I know, this isn't very good, but, do want to send you a KDD for the
day. Take care and will write again in a couple days.
Its Wednesday, October 31, at 7;48,

Hope your day was great?

Hope your Halloween was safe and fun?

Maybe, tomorrow, we will find out who won,

The Pumpkin carving Contest?,

At work, chosen by our Guest, Managers chose the top 3, and then, those
were displayed,

A crazy ,kind of cute one, our Department made.

I thought we would go with some of the ideas mentioned in my previous KDd's,
yet, those, were not easy to do,

Who knows, if they will all applaud us? Or boo?

Instead, we used an ice bucket, as the neck of the pumpkin, and the lid for
the hat,

A mop, as hair, wild & crazy, not flat,

Amenities such as shampoo, were strung through on the side,

Had one evil eye, and the mouth was wide

The novel I am reading is getting really good,, staying up too late and
even talking in my sleep,

At least I did not leap,

Out of bed?

Weird thoughts ran through my head,

Thinking about, the second terrible day in the main characters life,

Effecting everyone close to him, his folks, Grandma, but especially, he
and his children and his wife.

His Grandfather, predicted 5 days, as major events, minutes before his
birth, and before the grandfather did die,

Can not believe how fast, this year did fly,

Tomorrow will be November one

And this dose , it should be done,

I want to read more,

Did you have many trick or Treaters at your door?

and early I need to be awake, Hope I will not sleep talk tonight?

Enough for now, I do write,

Hope your day, tomorrow goes well,

And one more thing, Have a little News about Michelle.

She is out of ICU ,in a regular room,, doing okay,

Write again on Friday. ,

No comments: