Sunday, October 28, 2007

Today's KDD: My day off and update on Michelle

Its, Sunday, October 28, in the morning, around 6,.

Listening to the XM, blend mix,

Ready for work, soon, I will leave,

And again, another dose you will receive.

Last night,

A KDD I attempted to write,

I was almost done,

Then, my computer, it no longer did run,

Jaws stopped talking and my system did crash,

And one of the songs we will play in our show is probably the Monster
Mash.

These days, My documents I am usually saving, I am not sure why, I did
not,

And tonight, I think I will begin the novel Life Expectancy , I am sure,
it has a great plot.

As I had said,

In my Kdd, before bed, it was after 10 o'clock,

And for a change it was quiet on our block,

No college kids around, , they are bar hopping, laughing, making noise,
as they often do,

Last night, they were likely were at the game, at ASU.

We live about a mile away, I don't like, this, definitely not,

The fireworks are in ear shot

As some of you know , they scare me,

And hope you enjoy this KDD?

I did not get much done yesterday, played on the computer, listened to ACB
R I,

Was tired, my arm ached much, that is why.

The pain level was high, from my shoulder, down to my hand,

If you never had an injury such as I had, you would not understand.

Yet, I tolerate the pain and lack of range of motion each day, this is life
for me,

And Last evening,, had chamomile tea,

pain did diminish,

And maybe before work, this message, I will finish?

I was irritable most of the day,

And tonight, after work, Darrell and I will choose music to play.

I am feeling better, very little pain, but not pain free,

Think, it will be a good day for me?

And for you?

What will you do?

Despite the pain,

I cannot complain,

Life is good, things are going pretty well,

Certainly, so much better, then for Darrell's Sister Michelle.

She is in the Hospital in ICU,

Had a blood clot ,pneumonia, hope she pulls through,

Yet, we don't want her to be in pain , this is quite serious indeed,

Everyone's support especially now, she does need.

Hopefully, we will see her during the Holidays?, spend Thanksgiving there?

So, more time, we all can share,

Her Daughter Wendy, who came out a few weeks ago is staying for the
duration, until after she passes away,

Don't like to think about that, but, know, all will be okay.

Much longer, she doesn't have, not much time,

And hope, your day will be more then fine?

Don, Michelle's husband, says, she will be in the Hospital until Tuesday,
maybe longer until the Week's end?

Thoughts and prayers, we do send.

? We don't know will have to wait and see,

Going to be late, my boss I tried to call,noone there, work is 20 minutes
away,

Not the way, to start the day.

Its, 6;49,

This is not at all fine,

Not at all,

Someone, could have called.

Okay, no more right now, I will type,

Don't want to vent, and gripe.

Will write, when I get home, okay?

For now, have a fantastic day.

I am back, its exactly 12 hours later,

And also wanted to say, Michelle is on a respirator,

Don says, she is doing pretty good, but, maybe, he doesn't want to worry
us?

Make a fuss?

Make us upset or depressed?, who knows?

This message, I do compose

Still creating this masterpiece, on this Sunday, October twenty-nine,

soon, I will have hot tea, not wine.

Don also invited us for Thanksgiving Dinner , Frank and the kids will be
down from the 17 to 24,

And tomorrow, we will open the door,

The doors to the haunted Café,

Where, the desert Devils, Halloween music, will play.

That is us, if you have-not figured that out,

And guess, this morning, the driver, had to take an alternate rout

From what he had said, there was some kind of bike race, some of the
roads were closed in town,

And on Halloween, are you going to go as a clown?

Or wear some type of costume?

And from what I hear at work, we may not go with the evil Housekeeper
with, the mop & a broom,

Or the cat or the Which,

They, think it is too complicated, so, those ideas, they want to pitch.

Now, they are thinking of carving the pumpkin into a fish bowl, that Idea,
I don't like,

And not sure , what the event was, why, 300 hundred people on bikes?

We also have had another invitation, for Thanksgiving Day,

And a few weeks after, we will be on our way,

Flying back east,

And I know somewhere, for Thanksgiving, we will have a feast?

Very likely, with Michelle and Family,

Though, we have been invited to spend it with Jeff, Keri and family.

Under the circumstances, they will understand, and we will see them in
early December, it will just have to do,

And, not sure, when this KDd, will be through?

I called my Sister Tara yesterday to see how they are, and make plans
for the Christmas Holiday,

Not long, we did chat, not much, they did say,

For they were ending their Halloween Costume party, saying good night,

To their friends and children's friends, we will soon make reservations for
our flight,

>From what Bob said, he went as a Viking and Tara one of the Harry
Potter Characters , not surprised, she likes this series , all 7, she
probably red?

Don't know what the kids went as, it was not said.

Last night, we watched the Wizard of Oz, silly, I know,

And, hope, tomorrow afternoon, you will listen to our show?

It is one of the favorite Children's Classics and for kids and those of us
young at heart,

And today, we had many guests who arrived, while others, did depart.

It was a typical day, at work,not anything eventful to write about, to
tell,

And hope your week gos well,

Its now, 7;22,

Do have stuff to do,

Like plan our Halloween special show,

So, must go,

So, take good care, stay tuned to the blog,

And you will again, here from me, Darrell and Dougie Dog.

No comments: