Monday, October 29, 2007

Today's KDD: Life Expectancy and the Haunted Cafe

Its, 12;30 on Monday, October Twenty-nine,

Hope your all fine?

Having a Magnificent Monday?

I just returned home from Safeway.

Normally, I am frequently cold, but, right now, I am feeling hot,

And last, night I started reading Dean Koontz Novel " Life Expectancy",
has a good plot.

The first 5 chapters I read, and number 6, I began,

And this morning, errands I ran.

As I said, its hot, we are having a heat wave, its 85,

And later, we will be live

On ACB Radio.

Today, I am moving slow,

I woke with a headache,

So, a while, it did take,

To get in gear, get things done,

And hope in the café, you will have fun?,

Or had?

In the crockpot I have Chicken and dumplings,

At Safeway, bought, fresh coffee, Hazelnut cinnamon, grounded were the
beans,

Have plenty of coffee now, it's a staple,

And I love French toast with syrup, maple,

Yet, often, I don't have it,

And, I would love to knit or crochet,

That, I cannot do, no kind of art,

and glad, I am not at work, to assist, guest arriving and ones to depart.

We all need time off, to focus on other things , to rejuvenate,

And my first major eye surgery was on this date,

Yes, surprisingly,I do recall, do remember,

It was late October, not in December,

Halloween weekend,

My right eye was removed, took me awhile to mend, ,

It was on a Thursday October Twenty-nine,

Thought, I was fine,

On Monday, went back to school,,

Definitely, did not look cool,

Was in High school, it was the year, 81, not 82,

I was called Pirate, white eye, that was true.

Tara, do you remember, you came to visit me,? in my Hospital room?

You and Mary Beth, you were in some crazy costume,

wanted to make me laugh and smile,

It did for a little while,

Still had sight in my left, my good eye,

In two hours, we will be broadcasting on ACB R I.

Tonight, we will probably watch scream Two

And maybe, more reading I will do?

I love these Thrillers, filled with suspense , I end up staying up late,
until all hours of the night, not good, since I have to work the next day,

Yet, I get enthralled in the book, I do now, need to go,

Get some things done, before our Haunted Desert Café show,

We will keep you updated, on Michelle,

Take good care and stay well.

No comments: