Saturday, October 27, 2007

Today's KDD: Halloween Past and Present

Its Saturday, October 27, at 8;52,

How are you?

How is your weekend?,

My Friend?

A KDD, last night, I began but, the words, I could not find,

Yet, I did unwind,

It was fun and relaxing indeed,

A good laugh, I did need.

Jeff did his show, the desert skies,

And this morning at 8, I did rise.

The skies, he did haunt,

And me and Debbie , he did taunt,

And tease,

And we cooked mini bite pizza with pepperoni and cheese.

It was an all Halloween show,

And today, think, this dose will actually flow? .

He played all the favorites, that we all love and hate,

And soon after he began the show, I was in a weird, wacky, witchy state.
Lol

We heard songs about, witch's, devils and Ghosts,

And on Monday's we are the hosts,

Of the Desert Café,

And Halloween music, we will play,

Yet, hoping, we can find 3 hours of music, none, that you heard last night?

Are you glad, more I do write?

Darrell and Dougie are still sleeping in the other room,

And for our pumpkin carving at work, may do a evil housekeeper, with a
witch hat, mop, bucket and a broom. Lol

He also played many songs about magic and pure evilness, cool stuff, he did
play,

And Halloween, is one of my favorite Holidays.

It is the only day of the year, one can be silly insane crazy and wacky,

Weird, strange, outrageous and tacky,

Wear a costume and get away with it,

And no one, would have a fit,

And one, will not get arrested,

And be told, examined, should be their head? lol

One, can also, be someone, other then, him or herself, be in disguise, wear
a mask,

And on days like today, when my arm hurts much, difficult to do daily living
tasks.

I also like to watch Halloween movies, I enjoy horror, now, that I can not
see anymore,

Will watch, ones, with blood, guts and gore lol

As a kid, I would wear a costume ,many, I don't remember,

Don't think, we had any candy left-over, until December?

I recall, being a princess in second grade,

Wore it, in the school parade.

I also went as, a Indian cowgirl, bum and a punk rocker and a cat,

Never, a cheerleader, devil or a bat,

Never a Joker, pumpkin, or a thug,

A dog, snake or a lady bug,

A Doctor, nurse or a waiter,

Do recall my sister Tara in junior high, went as an roller skater,

And when trick or treating, a classmate stole my candy,

And being on skates, for her ,it was handy,

She was faster, and he , she did catch, she got my bag back,

My goody sack. Lol

I am a brunette and Tara a blonde, and we wore the opposite colored wigs,

Never went as a mouse, tiger or a pig,

But one year, went as Marilyn Monroe,

As to what else, do not know?

Well, not going to sit here all day and write,

Want to post this to my site,

And do some housework, a little and plan for our Halloween show,

Back to work tomorrow, I do go.

Do take care, Have a great Saturday okay?

Will compose a dose some other day.

No comments: