Monday, October 01, 2007

Today's KDD: Craziness on the Air and other things, I do share!

Its 12; 30 on Monday October One,

This morning, errands, I did run,

Ran,

My life with Dougie today, did began,

Six years ago today,

Did not buy him a toy to play,

Rather, a marrow bone, that he would like and appreciate,

Hope your all well? doing great?

He is chewing on it, as I write this dose, it, I do compose,

Not sure, if, he is lying like a frog? have the bone, between his

Paws? his toes?

That he often does with bones or his carrots, treats, favorite snack,

I got two in a pack,

He is having one now, and then, the other, at a later date

And as said, 6 years ago, was given Dougie, from the Garden State,

New Jersey, From the Seeing Eye,

Can't believe, 6 years have gone by,

He still behaves much like a puppy, which is a very good thing,

And very glad, KDD's again, I to you all, I can bring.

Most of last week that was not the case,

And remember, life, each day, we all need to pace

Don't live for Tomorrow, rather for today,

And had to stop working on this. now, I am in the Café,,

Had a phone call a couple hours earlier, and was helping a friend,

So, I am getting this to you later, but, it, I still send.

My weekend is coming to a close

And later in the show, we will play a song, about, eyes, ears, hands and a
nose,

Friday night, I did unwind and relax by listening to you Jeff, and the
desert skies,

We did not hear, Fleetwood Mac's, "little lies",

But, a lot of good stuff

Jeff, played a triple play for me, because, he knew my week had been
rough,

He began his show, with Take this Job and shove it" and then, played
bang on that drum and then next the track, 5 o'clock somewhere, version by
Jimmy Buffett and Alan Jackson,

All who hung out, were having fun,

Jeff, was having technical difficulties, his computer and hands wouldn't
cooperate, though,most of the time, these tools we can all depend,

We had just heard Jorgan sung a Prince song , " Kiss" ,He was testing
by sending sound effects, and blew me a kiss on the air, it was crazy
alright,

Jeff was only joking of course, and Darrell pretended to be mad, and
acted like he wanted to fight,

But, all we all could do was laugh,nothing strange ,just close friends
having fun,

And can't believe our show is already two-thirds done.

He played party tunes and songs about social issues in our Society,

More of this, should be played on ACB,

Cyndi, a close friend of Darrell's, has become a regular listener of both
shows; the desert Skies and Desert Café,

Her Daughter Alyssa is doing a project for school,

So, we found tracks that were relevant, had good lyrics and were cool!

This weekend did not do much, needed to chill,

My week at work, was stressful, had my fill,

Definitely indeed,

Yet, unfortunately, I could not really write about it, and nothing you had
to read.

For 4 days, sorry about that,I know my Doses you miss and now, do
expect to read each day,

And right now we are playing Gloria Esteffon, " always tomorrow just
heard the song "unwritten,

Did not play," "once Bitten,

Twice Shy,

You never know, what one will hear on ACB R I.

For example that Kiss, that jeff, jokingly gave me

And then, in return, I sent him one today,

Over the airwaves, on our show,

And 30 more minutes, and it will be time to go.

We began our sho, with the Beatles " Rock and Roll " a 50's flavor, flair,
Did not play Elvis, "my Teddybear

Or " blue suede shoes,

And today, sorry, no Top Headlines,News,

Haven't wrote about any of that,in quite awhile,

Just want to stay upbeat and positive and tell you what is happening for
me, us; make you all smile.

The third song, we had , was " kiss on my List" by Hall and Oats and to
you jeff, it, I did dedicate,

And noone did meditate,

Or doing Yoga or Ballet

, and at this moment,The group,Bread "" if" we do play,

and was the last track, that ends are show and we are no longer "live"

and Jeff, and everyone, knows we were kidding, , we do jive,

Everything is fine, we all are great friends, things are alright.

We played don't worry be happy,

And don't think, we played anything really sappy?

As said, we mostly played, songs about social issues such as " People
are people"," Imagine", and Enrico Inglesis's" Hero" and songs about, the
environment, war, greed and race,

If you were therein the Café, hope it was not a waste?

That you enjoyed it all?

We did not play, anything from Pink Floyd's," The Wall"

Yet, stuff from Billy Joel, the Doobie Brother's, and some R & B,

And this KDd,is pages 3.

As I mentioned, this weekend my Sister's Tara and Mary Beth, I did
chat, I have no brother's,only Sister's two,

And how, the weekend flew,

Each one, we talked a long time,

Thank Goodness, we have an Voice over IP line,

And free is our long distance so,no biggie, chatting for 2 or 3 hours on
the line.

And, that is what we did that is how long, each conversation did last,

We discussed how things were in the present and chatted about the past,

And about issues, going on, among family members, decisions chosen and
things said and done,

Honestly, much of it, was not at all fun.

However, family and friends, when they need you, like to listen and
be there, for each other, it was definitely interesting Dialogue,

And unfortunately, can't go into more detail, can't be blogged.

All of this saddens me, wish all could get along, Life is way too
precious, too short,

And, for the next 4 days, will be working, at the Hotel, at the Resort,

None-the-less, you all can relate,identify, have your own issues with
famly and so know, you understand,

No matter, where you live, in this world, either locally, thousand of miles
away, or across the land,

It happens everywhere,

And I expressed as much as I can share,

With you all on this site,

And need to go soon, its now 7 o'clock at night,

And tomorrow, back to work I go,

And I don't exactly know,

When, A KDd, I will next write,

I will do my best, to send one to you, each night,

Because, I no longer can send e-mail and things and make phone calls
during the day,

Sorry to say,

So, will create one when I can,not like Emma Bombbeck, Dear Abby or Ann
Landers

And I don't like fried Chicken from Kernel Sanders,

Yet, I do have a special way, of telling you about my day,

So, stay tuned, and now and then check my blog,

Until then, going to spend it with Darrell and Dougie Dog,

Take care, stay well and have a good night,

And another time I will write.

, ,

No comments: