Saturday, October 06, 2007

Last KDD: My thoughts for the night and my Sister's perspective of what I write

Its still Saturday October 6, around 7; 30,

And think, my KWD, from earlier today, was not very wordy,

Not much I did say,

And still, not yet, have chosen music to play,

For Tomorrow's show,

And for a walk in the neighborhood, we did go, and then, ordered groceries
from Safeway,

We both had a pretty good day

I know, about work lately, not muchI have said,

And after, the walk and grocery ordering, I went back to bed,

I guess, I needed a nap after all?

And I love fall

At work, we have been sold out, many to arrive and to depart,

And my heart,

Is not in the job anymore, lost my enthusiasm,

And fortunately I have not had any burning or spasms,

In my arm and that is a very good thing,

And I guess, another KDD to you all, I am going to bring?

I don't enjoy as much working in the industry,

is there, more out there for me? Is there, something, I have overlooked?

I still want to help others, write a book?

I am definitely a people person, and into healing,

And, this is what I am feeling.

I love to provide resources for another, and good at it, from what I do
hear,

Having a hot cup of tea, not coffee, soda or beer.

I am still very upset and don't feel appreciated,

And working in the corporate world, is often over rated,

There is inconsistency, and many, don't know how to properly communicate,
Poor is communication,

And now, I am listening to Deb's Oldies, again, on the interactive station.

I hope, all will be alright?

And somehow, I need to find a way, to write,

A little at night,

Even a page, for you all to read each day

I will try and send one your way.

Life often does seem unfair,

And not much I can share,

Do not know, who does lurk,

Friends? Family? And people from work?

For example, last weekend, I found out my sister Tara reads my site

That I did not know. Before, then, she has not seen anything, I write.

She says, she thinks my blog is great,

And has read all the doses, has gone back to the date,

To April, to the spring,

When, publically, the KDd's to only then three, I did bring.

She also said, this is a wonderful outlet for me, a good tool,

Think, they are neat, it's all very cool

And, said, it's like reading a column in the paper each day,

Not sure what I will say,

Something to look forward too,

Up until a week ago, there was always one, that was new,

Yet, unfortunately, not easily right now, this, I can do.

Says, sometimes, I am quite serious, but, then, there are others, very
funny, filled with humor and whit,

And guess, people are r checking out my blog, for, it, they do hit.

Some are reading,

, my doses are you needing?

TheseKDd's or KWD's of mine?

And,now,its after nine,

And I really should go,

Unfortunately, back to work in the morning, I do go

Five o'clock will be here before we know it,

So, longer in this chair, I should not sit

Still need to take a shower,

And realistically, before I get to bed, it will be the 10 or the 11 o'clock
hour.,

Hope this makes your night?

And I will do my best, to write,

Something, each day,

Okay?

Take care everyone,

And now, this dose is done.

No comments: