Wednesday, October 24, 2007

KDD: Surveys,Pumpkins and Parties

Its after 8 pm,on Wednesday October Twenty-three,

It was a pretty good day for me,

What about you?

Did you have much work to do?

Projects to complete?,

Errands to run?, deadlines to meet?

Doctor Appointments to go?

Clothes to sow?

Kids to chauffeur around?

Some time for yourself, today, have you found?

Laundry and housework to do?

Glad, this day is through.

It was a busy one for me, sold out, 3 days in a row,

And Today, my schedule for this coming week, I actually do know. Lol

Early it was done I was pleasantly surprised,

On Saturday, Monday and Friday, early, at 4;30, I will not have to rise,

For those are the days, I wil not have to be at Hyatt,

Has anyone asked you to answer a survey? Or send you spam? A product, they're
hoping, you will buy it

Try it?

Nothing eventful happened today,

And as said, many guests to stay,

We had a full hotel

Busy working was everyone, us in housekeeping, Front Desk, PBX and Bell,

Reservations, Servers at the 4 Restaurants , recreation and in camp,

To the landscapers, catering and the engineers whom repair lamps,

Screen doors, air conditions, toilets, sinks and drains,

To the housekeepers to make beds, vacuum and remove stains,

To the Reservations who book the rooms for our individual guests and
corporate groups,

To Accounting, purchasing and Human Resources whom give us the scoop

To the managers whom keep us up to speed,,

For the Guests if Concierge they do need,

To the cafeteria workers whom us, they do feed.

As you can see, many employees help to keep the hotel running every day, I
do my best,

Soon after I compose this , will go to bed, get rest.

Again, this year they are having a Pumpkin Carving contest,

Instead of managers judging, it will be our guests,

Next Wednesday, October 31 WE will have them in the Lobby, on display,

For the Guest to judge and vote,

Glad, I can send you this brief note.

Each department will carve their own,

As to what we are doing in Housekeeping with ours, it is unknown,

I have no clue,

Don't really care, what we do,

If, anyone ask me, for my thoughts, my creativity,

They will hear from me,

Otherwise, I will leave it alone, or I may say something, if I can think
of something to add to this activity,

Its not important to me.

Besides, I am not good at carving and hate to clean out the pumpkin,

Yet, I do hope we do win. Lol

So, I guess, my ideas I will submit,

If, a good one, does hit,

My Brain?

My co-workers, it will entertain?

Tonight, I completed an employee opinion survey,

Hopefully, they will truly listen to what we all have to say?

My managers did not get good scores, yet, felt I was honest and my
suggestions were good ones and valid too,

Wonder, if in the future, if anything new,

Will happen as a result of what I and others said?

And soon, I need to get to bed

Its already almost 9 o'clock,

And soon, again, I will pull into the dock,

And at work, for another day,

So, should get on my way.

Perhaps, tomorrow, I will send you another dose?

Another KDD, to the blog to post?

Also need to figure out my vacation, when we are going home, the exact
dates, thinking from Dec 20 to 27, come back then?

Sometime over Christmas is when,

We will go,

Do wish, they will get snow,

Especially Christmas Eve and on Christmas day,

Maybe, in the snow, we will play?

The Party, hope Tara, you will have it?

It was loads of fun, a big hit,

A great way to spend Christmas eve,

And need to go, hope this KDD, you do receive.

No comments: