Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today's Last KDD: Wine, Marlowe and the Wind does Blow! This is a second KDD,

This is a second KDD,

To you, from me,

On this twenty-third day, of September its now afternoon, other things I
should do,

Instead of write another dose to you,

Right now, Darrell is doing another recording, on bloglines for Main Menu,

For Tuesday night,

Did not get a chance to tell you about last night,

Thought, I would, here,

Think, you may like this one better, instead of hearing about me and, the
year,

I was one?

When, this is done,

I am going to finish the grocery order and crate a play list for tomorrow's
show,

And, how I love the wind blow,

Feel the wind in my hair

Don't care, if it gets messed up,

And I am sitting here, drinking coffee, from another one of the coffee
cups,

That, Jeff, you and Keri, gave us, as an anniversary gift when, you were
here visiting in June,

And, later, in an hour, will listen to Rick Lewis, play the oldies, very
cool tunes.

Anyway, as some of you may know, last night, we got together with a
co-worker of mine,

Her name is Alice, and Red Lobster, we did dine,

She and I like Seafood, we are from back East,

Yet, there was stuff, for Darrell too, we all had a feast.

She came over around 5, and we had cheese and some wine, a bottle of Marlowe
Vintage, 2002,

And she and I, had glasses two,

Don't drink much at all,

And, we can really tell, that it is beginning to be fall,

We have our sliding door open, leads onto our patio

Turned off the A. C, so, we can feel the brisk breeze, the wind blow,

And conserve,

And someone named Brian, at Red lobster, he, us, did serve,

He was very nice, knowledgeable, and great service, we did receive,

Around 8 o'clock, the restaurant we did leave,

So, we had a leisurely dinner and much we did ate,

Had no appetizers or dessert, alcohol beverages, coffee or tea, but, the
food was great

We all had seafood, even Darrell, mostly shrimp, and Alice Fish,

We all had a huge dish,

Ours was called " endless shrimp", all you can eat,

We were all stuffed, as we sat in our seats,

We also had salads Alice and me,

And Broccoli for me,

And Darrell New England clam chowder, not style, New York,

And none of us, had steak, lamb, pasta or pork.

The cheese we had here, at the house, was excellent , scrumptious, one kind
was plain, but, the other had herbs, the wine and the cheese, a perfect
blend,

Very nice, hanging out, with a good friend,,

There were 4 kinds of shrimp, buffalo, garlic, breaded or popcorn,

And, silly, the things I told you, the year, after I was born,

Don't you think?

And Darrell and Alice, had Ice tea and me, Lemonade, yellow, not pink.

And we had delicious hot cheese bread much, I did not had,

And very glad,

Dougie is back to being himself frisky, spunky and playful, good he is
feeling,

His skin, is healing,

He had a nice visit with Alice too loves her a bunch,

And we, had a delscrumptious , breakfast buffet, not brunch,

Here this morning at home, Darrell and I,

Then, I listened to Kim on ACB R I,

If, the first KDD, you saw, and red, then, that you know,

And, now, I really should go,

Get on my way,

Finish the grocery order for Safeway,

And choose songs to play,

So, my friend,

Need to run, this second KDD to you I do send,

Take care and stay well, will not write more today,

Yet join us, tomorrow, in the café.

No comments: