Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today's First KDD: Change of Seasons and Ballerina Bess

Its 10; 35 on Sunday, September twenty-three,

And here I am again, to write the KDD

One of my Sunday morning Ritual's if I am not working is to listen to Kim's
show, starts at 9,

And how are you all? Doing fine?

This week Kim is featuring music from 1965, I was only a year old,

And glad to see, that it is starting to get cold,

I can't speak of or write about that year, I was very small for being one,

It is amazing, I could eventually, walk, skip and run,

I was not up to speed then,

And not completely until age 8, before 10,

I was unresponsive did not move much,

Unless, my hand was touched,

Had a toy, a little lion, it did squeak,

And it's a bummer, Tomorrow ends my long weekend, go back to work Tuesday,
work, the rest of the week

A lot of the music she is playing. Is pretty good, certainly much better
then the 90's or today,

Many, Rolling Stones and Beatles, she has played

She just gave a tid bit of trivia, that year, Diet Pepsi an Apple Jack
Cereal were new,

That, I did not know, what about you?

My sister Mary Beth loved Apple Jacks, always ate that stuff,

And my Sister Tara loved Coco puffs,

I liked Rice Crispy's

And lately, we have had cooler days, a nice breeze,

It feels great and fall is now hear my favorite season,

And there is a reason,

Its exhilarating, refreshing and somewhere in between

1965 was the year I began the patterning.

For several years, I walked and crept but did not crawl,

Had much therapy, gave it my all,

Night and day,

Told, I did play, don't recall, Remembering crawling and swinging from
Monkey Bars

And I probably was just starting to eat solid foods, certainly did not have
a mars

And this is ridiculous, stupid indeed,

And a few years later, about age 4, I learned to read,

My First book was Ballerina Bess only had 25 vocabulary words,

And this is for the birds, lol

Right now, Kim is playing Beach Boys; help me Rhonda in the top 10, number 4

I'd love to be at the shore,

Now, today,

Later, I will compile music for our show tomorrow we will play,

And I will be there, in the café,

And I don't have really anything else to say

Hope you have a good day.

No comments: