Thursday, September 06, 2007

Today's KDd: Burning the layers and Tweeking the Twitter!

Its Wednesday September 5, at 7;09,
How are you all?, hope your fine?
And doing well,
On my way to work, passed a hotel,
Several, but, one where there was a fire, could smell the smoke in
the air,
And today, a KDD, I do share,
And I apologize, that your injection was not administered to you,
Yesterday, to help you through,
Your day, at work, school, at play,
So, here is a double dose, today,
Slowly passing through, into your vein,
And hopefully, registering in your brain?
Maybe not yet?
And I will also send some tweets, on the net,
I have already sent some tweets your way,
And from what I understand, here, it will be a busy day.
Anyway, I could smell smoke, and by the hotel, there was
ambulances and police,
And yesterday, your injection, did you miss?
The KDD?,
From me?
Or were you happy, you had a break?
I can see, this KDd, long it will take,
I am struggling to write,
Not sure why, I had a good night,
Though, I slept well, I can't create

Okay, yesterday, I could not write anything,
So, a KDD to you all I did not bring

Perhaps, I am too critical of myself?. In most everything I do?
Including writing the doses for all of you?
Sorry about that,
I wish I could write, not necessarily, like ,Dr. Seuss, and the cat
and the Hat,
Or like, Hemingway, Poe or Frost,
Just don't like, when, I feel like, my creativity is lost,
And I suppose, I should keep in mind, even if I don't like what I
create,
You all may appreciate it, find it great?,
And recognize, the effort and that I sent you the happenings of my
day?.

Now, its Thursday September 6, at 7;18,
And again, my apologies, for no doses, you have seen,
Since Monday,
And do hope you all have had a good couple days and a great day,
today?.

Today, Is Friday for Darrel and me,
A 3 day weekend for me
For 3 days, we will not have to wake up before Dawn,
And maybe, my creativity is not completely gone?
That, I will be able to produce something, that I can blog?
And a little sick, has been Dougie Dog.

Yet, he seems to be doing better, has a cold wet snout that is a
very good sign,
And do hope you all are doing fine?

Yesterday, it was very slow, really, did drag,
And glad, Dougie, his tail does wag,
And he is playful indeed,
And that, a KDd , after 3 days, you have, to read.


You probably saw,I had little work to do, that I had too much time
on my hands? Yesterday?
That, those of you, whom are twits, noticed, I had a lot to say?

Speaking of twitter, they have a deadline to meet,
Right now, no one can tweet,
They had mentioned it last night, they were going to perform an
operation, basically, maintenance, they need to do,
So, can't compose, tweets, that are new,
They say It will have super strength and agility, when it wakes
up, hang tight:,
Some of us, twits, want to write ,
Yet, it is just as well,
Today, it will be, busy at the hotel.

From what I am told, only, 3 rooms, we have not rented, sold,
Yet, just now,, I checked the house count, not many to come and
go, to arrive and leave,
And I am hopeful, a dose, today, you will actually receive.

I am pleased and this makes me happy,
And today, I am feeling good, so, it will be unlikely, that I will
be irritable, grumpy and snappy?
I was a tad persnickety, yesterday sorry, I was not feeling my
best,
And though, I did not get enough rest,
Last night,
At the moment, I am doing alright,
And usually, I go grab another coffee, but, honestly, not very
good, is there blend,
And I think, the KDD, I can send?

Often, the coffee here says," don't come back don't
return",
As another layer, of your stomach, it does burn,
Acidic, it is, its really not good at all but, I usually get some,
because I need it,
And we still can't twit,
Tweet,
And I really, do have much rhythm in my feet,
And as said, I can not sing, and a few musical instruments at one
time I did play yet, I don't have an ear,
For it, and hope I will have work to do here?
Today?
And, Drums, I would have liked to play,
That, could you imagine?, funny you think so?
That is something, you may, did not know?
And now, I do need to go,
Our Housekeeping morning meeting is about to get underway,
So, you all have a wonderful day.

No comments: