Sunday, August 12, 2007

Today's KDD: My Perception of the News

Its Sunday, August Twelfth at 7;31
And in Phoenix,its 91,,
Today, not sure, how much work will have to be done,
It will be pretty busy at the Hotel
From what I can tell,
Not many to arrive 87, and to depart, 208
And the next 3 days I am off, isn't that great?
So, tonight Occupancy will be low
Only 233 rooms occupied and dinner, tonight we will go,
To Celebrate Darrell's Birthday,
At Ruby Tuesday's,
A Restaurant and Sports Bar,
From our house, its not far.

I am feeling pretty good today not enough hours, but the sleep I had,
was fantastic,
And the only bad thing is, my right hand, feels very arthritic,,,,,
Honestly, I am in a significant amount of pain,
Feels like we are going to get rain,
Fortunately, its not my entire arm, just the hand,
I wish, when I had my accident, on my feet, I did land,
Because, some days, my right arm feels fatigued, I feel old,
And for a change, not feeling tired and cold.

Since, I did not have much to say,
About me and the happenings of my day,
Thought, I'd incorporate News in the KDd,
And it, I wish, I did not see.

I do agree, we all need to watch and or listen to the News, we all
need,
To be informed, so, find it in your RSS feed,
On the television, radio, or on the net , various web sites,
Does not matter, if you review, in the morning, midday or at night.

Whenever, I reed the news,
I find it depressing, does it give you the blues?
How come the bad news, gets the ratings?, those stories are sold?
Why, can't exceptional, outstanding, human interest stories be
told?
Of course, I know why,
That, unfortunately, its the only time, a newspaper, one will buy,
And the reporters, like to sensationalize , and the ratings
increase,
Yet, why, can't we read about Peace?
Not war? People dying? And being attacked? or Killed?
Why, are the headlines filled?
With murders? , Children , adults being abused? Or excessive crime?
More often of the time

We all have enough stress, so, why, give us sad, dreadful news?, this
is detrimental to one's health you know?We can not win,
Just want to toss, it all in the recycle bin,?
Frankly, this gets old, and in small doses, it I can take,
And I got an E-mail from you,Darrell, about how not only can coffee,
help you stay awake
But, how a difference it can make,
Not for men, yet, for Women, and in a positive way,
How 3 cups of coffee each day,
Can improve Women's memory, from what the news does say.

Perhaps, this is why, my memory is excellent?, very good? Superb?
I know, that one's appetite, it does not curb,
That one's metabolism it sometimes does slow, and us,it can
dehydrate,
Our bodies , yet, this is a bonus, you know?, its great?
I may have begun with fewer brain cells but, I am pretty sharp,
And I love the sound of the harp,
Drums, Flute and Piccolo
Its about an hour, since this I did begun,
And for now, I need to run,
Our Housekeepping meeting is about to get underway,
And you all take care, have a wonderful day.

No comments: