Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Today's KDD: The Jigsaw of my Life

Its Wednesday, July eighteenth at 11 O'clock, gone is half the day

How are you all? How is your day?

Our XM radio does not work, it, we can not use,

And a couple KDd's I wrote yesterday, I did choose,

To not send your way

Felt, like I had nothing good to say,

Some never see the light of day,

Never, have a life of their own; never take shape or form,

And today, don't know, if we will get a storm.

I like my posts to be informative and filled with humor and whit,

Like them, to have a purpose, to rhyme, and the words all to fit,

Like a puzzle, the pieces to all neatly fit together, fall into place,

To brighten your day, to bring a smile to your face

To provide news and the events of my day,

Sometimes, I think, they are not worth sending, that their dull and you have
better things to do with your day,

So some KDD's I do begin never do send,

Trying to think of you friend,

Wish, I could play the blend,

Or listening to the 80's channel, Music I do enjoy, like to play,

And I need to order groceries later today.

The Channels on the XM radio, will not turn,

and, I still have a sunburn.

In the process of making a correction to my site,

I have discovered, how manyKDd's and things, I have posted, ones, that I
did write

Can't believe how many, almost two-hundred, exactly 193,

Mostly KDd's from me,

And that is not all, including the previous ones, the old ones, I wrote this
past year,

Some of them, have still not have been posted here.

Yet, more, I will, wish I had begun this long ago, when, I was young,

However, these, I am very glad to you, I did brung,

Hope they made your day?

That you liked what I did say?

That, they make you reflect, ponder, you gain from it, that you, yourself
grow?

Learn from what you read, from someone else, and me, you know?

This was not the purpose of these when I begun,

It was, just to have fun,

And does something, work on a hobby of mine, and keep in touch, with things
I say,

Each day

Well, should go, the day is almost shot,

And again, here, it will be hot,

Do hope all is well for you?

That you're okay? tell me, what is new?.

Would love to hear from you, send a comment or two,

Write an e-mail and do reply,

Or just say hi,

I'd be interested in whatever, you have to say,

For now, do take care and have a wonderful day.

No comments: