Friday, July 20, 2007

Today's KDD: Harry Potter Mania and My KDD's you find pleasure

Its, 10; 30 on Friday July Twenty,

And today, I have plenty,

To say,

How are you? How is your day?

How are you all on this Harry Potter Eve?

I think, this will be a long KDD, you will receive.

Last night, we got a wicked storm, much rain, dust and Howell did the wind
and thunder and lightening as well,

And I do know, how many books, they will sell,

And a little more trivia too, but no Harry Potter Books, I have yet red,

And heard, a Couple will get Married tonight, and right after the
reception, after they do wed,

Out to the bookstore, Borders, they will go, along with many others,

Not just Children, other adults, Father's and Mothers.

I am not into the Harry Potter Mania, have not read a single word,

Don't know anything about this Magical wizard

However, I am considering reading Book one,

Maybe, it will be fun?

Let you know, when it's done.

Speaking of books, I am reading The Laura Ingles-Wilder story , Love
Little House on the Prairie,

And on the show, could never understand, her little Sister Carrie,

And, My Sister, Tara has progressive Myopia; witch took the sight of Mary.

Anyway, right now, Reading "Farmer Boy, about Almonzo, her husband,

Will read all of them, is that hard for you to understand?

Why, I like them so much? I read her books when I was young, most,

And tomorrow, in the crockpot, will make a pot roast.

Anyhoo,

With " Farmer boy", I am not yet through

Think there are 29 files and I only red 6,

And again, enjoying a music mix,

The Blend,

And Tina, got your TDD, about my KDd's, very glad, they I do send,

Enjoy writing them each day,

That to you all I can comprise them and send your way.

While, it did rain, bellow did the wind and lightening and thunder,

The covers I was under,

And red until almost 2 o'clock,

Does this you, shock

As the TV and reading on the Bookport, muffled the storm, the noise,

I red about Almonzo and the older boys

Some of it made me hungry as I red,

Describing, pancakes, sausage, turkey, potatoes homemade pies, and
especially, hot freshed bread,

I wanted to have a bite to eat, but it was too late,

So, until the morning, I did wait.

Right now, I am still reading about his Childhood

I find, it very good,

And Thanks again Jeff, for uploading to our network, all these files,

These books bring many fond memories for me,as a kid, many smiles.

Now, an hour has passed, almost noon,

And today, did you know 38 years ago, Man landed on the moon?

Our pool we have not been able to use,

All week, our apartment manager, thinks, some kids tossed in booze,

Other things like, suntan lotion and or food dye,

It's a health hazard, not safe, that is why.

He thinks, they threw in a keg of beer,

We have very immature, irresponsible and inconsiderate college kids living
here,

This is quite frustrating and very upsetting to us,

Hope, those kids, they do bust

And, their pool privileges, they will take away,

A 30 day suspension, and for some reason, pretty easy it is to write the
Kdd today

Needless-to say, they have had to add additional chemicals, Chlorine and
treat the algae,

Shock the pool,

This, is not at all cool

Hope, we can swim in it this weekend,

And love writing these KDD's I send,

They do take much time,

And sometimes, I find, it difficult to make them rhyme,

And at times, I don't at all think they're profound, and what is the point
of this at all?

Yet, I see, how they make a difference to you all,

For those who do read my site,

You find pleasure in what I write,

And guess, you want me to continue? Create?

Even if they are not that great?

You still think they are worthwhile?

They make you smile,

That makes me feel good you know?

And most of the time, the words just flow,

And this Hobby, of mine,

Has gotten easier, the more I type, each line,

Practice makes perfect as they say,

And it's true, I will never be wealthy, but, writing enriches my life each
day.

And having you all in it,

And grateful I can think, construct a KDD,, and make the words fit,

Do it, with humor and whit

Well, don't have anymore to say, I am the one who is now losing steam, some
zing

Yet, will end this soon, this KDD to you all I do bring

I will not quit, throw in the Towel

And those of you, like Jeff, enjoy Reading, Harry Potter's," The Deathly
Hallows"

And because of the storm, , Cinda, kept you up all last night,

Not sure, if you all will be up all night?

And all weekend, the book you will read?

I know, one thing, a nap, you do need,

You all take care and stay well, and my vacation 3 more days, and it, will
come to an end,

And Have a fabulous Friday, my friends.

?,

No comments: