Friday, July 27, 2007

Today's KDD: Fabulous Friday and the Simpsons

Its Friday, the Twenty-seventh of July,
I am here again, not just to say Hi,
Or Hello,
To write, the KDD as you know.

I am here at work and not yet fully awake,
And the ride this morning, long it did not take,

It usually does not,
And today, it will not be as hot,
Right now, its 83 and the high will be 99,
How are you?, Hope your all fine?
Its 6;09, have not been here long and 45 minutes before my shift does
start,
We have 140 to arrive and 242 to depart,
We will have a significant drop in occupancy,
Rented rooms by tonight it will be,
Two-hundred-thirty-two,
And today, this KDd,is not as easy to do,
However, now, that more reed my KDD's, visit my site,
The pressure is on, a good KDD, I have to write.

Last night, was okay, just alright,
Darrell and I had a fight,
So, the first few hours were not so good, not at all,
He went swimming and no one we did call,
I did not want to chat, with anyone,
Hate arguing, not at all fun,
Yet, by 10, we resolved things, felt better, by 11 o'clock,
And quiet was our block,
Our neighborhood, which is a very good thing,
And this KDD early I will bring.

Most of the time, I don't ever mention when we argue,
Like to keep things upbeat, but, its part of life, this is true,
Reality of life,
Does not matter, if its between family members, friends or a husband
and a wife,
And I am writing, telling you how things are, yet, don't provide
details, which is best,
And feel like I did not get enough rest.

So, tonight, I may listen to the show, while lying in bed, yet we
shall see,
And are you going to see the Simpson Movie?
Premiere's this weekend,, not me, again, that is something I did not
get into
Its not for me, but maybe, be for you?.

Do you like the Gang? Homer, Marge, Lisa and Bart?, 4 stars given by
USA today,
I'd rather,, stay home and listen, to you Jeff, the music play.

I recall, when the show came out twenty years ago,
Never found it that funny, you know,
Yet, again, I did not have much of a sense of humor then,
Was losing my sight, that was when,
Had much depression, anger and anxiety,
And also trying to get through college you see.

I need to get more coffee, and looking forward to the weekend, I will
be off tomorrow, for a day,
Then back on Sunday,
Work 4 and off again, then again vacation I go,
Will miss next week's Desert Skies show,
We will be going to Utah for the weekend
To visit Cyndi, Darrell's high school friend,
It will be fun,
And this KDD, soon, will be done.

We will be back on Sunday August 6, late at night,
In the evening,is our flight.

Guess, Coffee and Pastries will be provided this morning ,
For all our hard work, Claudia, just said,
And not much more I have to say,
Except, Have a fabulous Friday. J

No comments: