Monday, June 25, 2007

KDD: Noone knows their Fate 11.25.06 2;53 pm

I was going to write a wicked long Kdd,
But, did see,
Darrell, you wanted me to write,
To find, out ,if I was alright.

So this,I will quickly try and end,
So, this one, I began, & will soon, send.

Excellent was the book, Husband,
Dean Koontz, are best seller's,They are in high demand.

I, have more to say, about the Novel,
More to tell.
you see.

None,of us, knows, our fate,
How long we live,
, what will happen to us or our mate,
Whether, our days are numbered, or live for years,
What will bring us,fear, laughter,or tears

None of us, will know,when, we will experience, sorrow or joy,
Whether, we will be able to have a baby, girl or a boy,.
will Have twins,or a miscarriage,
Will get divorced, or plan for a marriage.

None,of us, knows, how long, we will be employed
Yet,most of us, know, we will not go paranoid,
&, that, is something, we all do avoid.

None, of us, really knows, what we will do,
Until, we walk a mile, in another person's shoes.
None,of us, knows, how we will react,
Until we, or someone, we love,is suddenly attacked
Even, the Sainest most stable Individual ,
May not put up with any bull,
Under this Circumstance,
Wouldn't give, a murder, a Kidnapper, a chance,
To harm their loved one,
Especially, a Husbund or a wife,
They care too much, about him or her, about their life.,

They would take any risk, action, would do anything, at all,
Would die for them, and take the fall?

What, would you do, if you were,put to the test?
Would I, pin a nail, to my brest,
In my Bra,
Would find, something, to make a claw?
Would I buy a weapon like a gun, or find some tools,
To kill, the slime?, the fools?,
That, had you Darrell?
Would, I find myself, looking down the Barrel?,
Of a gun, would, I load & use it?
Would, I do anything, that I saw fit?,
To protect you & keep you safe, out of harm's reach?

After, the point of no return, I would reache,
Would, I commit, crime, after, crime?
Possibly,do time?,
To save you??
To bring you back, so we are together?
Would, I be able to,storm the whether?
Any climate?
You bet!,
So, I would like to think,
Yet,my heart, may sink,
and do not know, If I could take, hearing explosions or the sightof
blood,
to be able, to go after, the thuds?

Not quite sure,if I could do it alone, without assistance,
Just way too,intense,
Yet, I'd do anything, in my power
no matter what the hour,,
Until, the moment, you did return,
I wouldn't be able to sleep, would be too concerned,
I would be on the phone, with , every family member, , co-worker &
friend,
To help, A hand, they would lend,
Would print out flyer's,
Money, I'd wire,
Would I rob a bank?,
Or steal someone's car?,
Would,I go to war?,
If, I was tested to the core?
& your life, was on the line,?

That, I do not know,
I hope , strength, I'd be able to show,
Courage and tenacity ,
To get back you home with me.

Who knows, what we would do under pressure
When, feelling stressed,
Would, we do any less?
If, we were corned like an animal, feel trapped,
We, would not take, any crap. (:

I don't know what else to say,
How is your day?
Too many thoughts in my head, in my brain,
and I am not feelling as much pain.
I have already said too much, You know?,
So, shall go
now, getting on my way,,
Talk later today.

No comments: