Monday, June 25, 2007

KDD: Computer Code or Karen mode? 11.02.06 3;24 pm

This KDD was written,after sending a message earlier that
morning and Darrell, you said, you like reading KDd's more then doing
computer code.

some may say, KDD's are more interesting,
& You, they may intrigue,
But, writing any computer program is truly out of my league!

My KDD's you may like,
You appreciate the things I do and say,
However, Computer Code, effects everyone every day!

Whether ,it be on your Job,
Or on your Home PC,
Programming, is very powerful, you see.

For if it was not for all the Programmer's
Out there, writing Code,
& new programs to write,
There would be no Articles to post on your sites,
& These KDd's, I certainly couldn't write! (:

If,it was not only for the mainstream programmers,
Being a team,
Or the programmer's who write screen Reader's,
In the blind Community, there would not be leaders,
Or jobs for the blind,
Unemployed, we would find ,
Ourselves out on the street,
Out in the Cold,
& SSI Checks to collect,
Since, there would be no techs. (:

I could try my hand,
Yet, it would be like Quick Sand,
I think,
I would sink.

I would flounder and flail,
Not like, my KDd's,
I write to only you Three,
Via E-mail.

Notlike a program,
I couldn't compose,
Writing, for me, it just flows,
I would be tossed under,
Programming, many mistakes, many blunders,
Even, before I began,
If time, I had to spent,
Programming, wouldn't be able to pay our rent,
I am not capable of,
Yet, writing, I love! (:

If,I was a chef, a 6 course meal, I could not make,
The code I could not break,
The program, I could not hack,
That ability, I definitely lack,

Some Languages I do recall,
That I do remember,
>From my computer class,
Yet ,I barely did pass,

From so many years gone by,
Even though, its not up my Alley, at least I did try,
Though,many a day, I did cry. (: lollol

I took basic,
In the days of Fortran,
Not Jova script ,HTML, or Python,
Or C,
Don't like any of it, you see.

However,many programs do help us all,on a daily basis,
Every day of the week,
I just write in Karen Speak,
Can not write in any computer language, or write computer games,
&, many don't know my name,
Who I am,or what I am about,
Will never be able to write Code,
Yet, can walk with you through your Journey, down the road,
Help you carry the load,
And with my KDd's,
Make you smile,
Even if its just for a while,
& share with you,
My happenings of my day,
While, code ,you go ahead & write away! (:


Do take care,, hope your day is going well. (: still can't figure out
that riddle! (: lollol..GRRRR!!

No comments: