Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today's KDd: " Crashing Through" and Summertime

A good day off , we had yesterday,
After being up late on Friday, ,
We slept in and listened to Desiree
A new KDd, I did not write,
Was not feelling well, after, The argument we had Friday night,
Felt very bad,
As well as sad,
And my allergies , , me, they did aggravate,
So, that is why I was not doing great.

However, the day improved, much we did not do,
And how are you?

Since, I was not able to create anything new,, could not at all
write,
Thought, I'd post Old KDD's to my site,
As well as some links on how to repair a flat tire and Keepping Food
fresh in the outdoors,
Did no chors,
Housework of any kind,
Just relaxed and unwind.
Had some flavored water , and music did play in sync all the while,
It was our style
and made us smile.

Then, a nap we did take,
And late afternoon, we did wake,

Darrell Chose music for a Desert Café show,he will do tonight,
And, More KDD's I posted to my site,

Then, Swimming we did go,, got back at 8,,
and then begin reading the story of Mike may,, wonderful Biography,
If you red it, you will agree.

He sounds like an amazing person,
Everything he has done,
From being an Engineer, Olympic Speed Skier and working for The CIA ,
Living in Silver City , Africa and The San Francisco Bay,

He is adventurous and very headstrong, everything , he would do,
anything he'd try,,
He is extremely independent and is not at all shy

He had many interests, Sports, Beautiful Women, Math and science,
And almost like a sixth sense,
He leads an extraordinary life,
And wonderful also sounds his wife,
When, I read his Story, feel just average, like noone,
Not much I have done,
Nothing spectacular, exceptional and I do not have skill,
Yet, my dreams, I would like to fulfill ,
Was never an A student, traveled abroad or invented anything,
But, happiness to some, I do bring?

And, I am only into Chapter 6,
right now, Darrell your recording Kim's music mix,
Appreciate it, Thank you,
And do recommend, you read " Crashing Through",
Think, you will like it too.

,some of you ,may know him,
and may now, be listening to Kim.
She is playing Summer tunes, since it is Memorial Day weekend after
all,
Some enjoy , Summer best, not me, I love fall.

I am receiving many requests for services and Guest spending time at
the pool ,
Tomorrow night, we will too,

Tonight, we will listen to Jeff,, Host Marlaina, while Darrell does
a special Desert Café,
It will be at the same time,, 01 UTC,
I am going to listen to both, won't be easy to do,
And how are things, how are you?
Almost time for Accessible Devices, and I have worked 4 hours,6 more
to go,
And Mike May, is also into Ham Radio,
But,more of this Story, I will not tell, it, you will have to read,
And, a nap I need.
Have a wonderful and safe Holiday,
Take care and have a great day.

No comments: