Saturday, May 26, 2007

KDD: Hanging out and providing Feedback on the Test Server 09.06.06 3;53 pm

you know,
A Kdd, as not yet been sent,
I sit here with a blank Word Document,
Attempting to fill this canvis,
The creativity, today,is a miss!
There is no rhyme or reason,,
To what I write,
Hope, your not disappointed,
Have no creative thoughts in my head.
Not sure,when, that will be the case,
When, I will be able to fill this space?
Be able to fill at least, one paige,
That, I can't gaige ,
Its hard to say,
Don't know from day to day,
Week to week,
Is That, lobe of my brain, asleep?

Last night, we listened to Jeff,
On the stream,
All of us, a very good team,
Jeff, Darrell , Tina andI,
Tested his equipment,& around 9, said good-bye,
He was testing, volume levels and pitch
Hope,it will go off with a hitch,
& other variables as well,
I am partially tone deaf,
So, can't not hear as well,
and I don't have a ham radio Background,
So,not tuned in to certain sounds.!

The messages, Jeff, did receive,
Did conflict,,
In what Darrell & I said,
As the Messages, Jeff did read!
One would say one thing, as the music,
Did play,
& I, said,not the same,
& we continued, this game!
He would say, it was distorted,
& I would say, sounds great,
Clear & crisp
& nothing, was wrong,
Yet, another, would say, something is,
in another song! (:
WE all were talking on the hand set & skype,
& also, we all did type,
not speaking a word
Yet, our voices, could be herd!* smile*

I am sure, we are difficult to please,
Keep in mind, can't please all!
WE all had a ball! (:

Nicki, had joined us for a while
Five us on the line,
At one time, ,,
Spanning several miles,
& time zones,
chatting and testing the tones,
on the phone,
& the music ,
the Patch & the mic,
to get in sync,
Asked us, what we all think,
Does it stink?
Does,it sound distorted?,
Trust our judgement,in what we said!

Well, have to continue this,
Need to go,
Getting busy, you know?
Stay tuned,
For another day,
You never know, what I, will say,
When, the music will play,
When, the Orchestra, will perform,
Whether, we have a storm,
Or thoughts, I disclose,
What kind of message,
A Kdd, I compose!
I keep you all on your toes,
& you never know, what to expect,
You Three, my favorite, techs,
&, three of my best friends,
Yes, indeed,
Hope, this was an interesting, reed,
and if there,is anything, you need,
& or a helping hand,
Or an ear,
I am near,
Not far away,
Do take care, & have a good rest of the day! (: * smile*

No comments: