Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One Final KDD today: The Challenger and Vista 01.28.07 3;09 pm

Last night we were going to watch The movie" Flight Plan",
Yet, the movie, we did not began,
We talked on the phone and watched Tv,"Evidence"with Dale Hinman,,
did not watch the News
Or go on a scavenger hunt & solve the clues. (:

We were upuntil about one,
& today, this morning, Errands, we did run. (:
We woke, about 8,
& did you know, this was the date,
of the SpaceChallenger disaster, 21 years ago,
I recall that Event, you see,
I was attending Kutztown University,
It's a Teacher's College in P A,
& I was in my Cultural Geography class ,on that day.

We were getting ready to watch something
There was the vision,
on the television
It did burst in air,
And all of us, did stare,
Couldn't believe what happened ,
Seven lives were lost, some,, lost Family & friends,
And most of us,none of them, we did not know at all,
Yet, most of us, did not forget, & do recall.
That tragic day, sketched in our mind
And you all can find,
information on the web,google is the place,
to find anything, such as this, Nassau & space. (:

Anyway, anyhoo,
How is your afternoon, how are you?
Around 8;45,
Dial,did arrive,
Went to the Village in for Breakfast,& target afterwards ,
Not to the computerStore called New Egg,not necessarily for Nurds,

&in Denver, there was one called" Egg head",
,& at Target, we got a bedspread.

Our breakfast, was delicious Darrell got French Tost,
Something of there's,he likes the most,
& I ordered a Turkey Veggie Omelet, & we both got coffee to drink,
to help us wake up & think.

Darrell also had sausage, hash browns & fruit on his plate,
& my low calorie Omelet, did taste great,
& it had stuff, that was healthy for me and help me to lose weight.
I also had an English muffin & fruit too,& & after,nothing I did crave,
& at target, we did save. (:

We used a gift Certificate, from my former Boss, Janet .
She gave us the Certificate to both Darrell & I,
As a wedding Gift, that is why,
And today, things withit, we did buy.

In addition to the bedspread for our bed,
We bought a shaver for Darrell,
Not a trash barrel,
& a little pillow & a blanket for Dougie okay,
What can we say, he is spoiled, it,for his bed, we did get,
& arrived back home, just in time, to listen to Accessible devices on the
net.

I was looking at E-mail too,
& one caught my attention, it I did red,
I can't believe, Jeff, you had, my Vista acronym there, & incorporated,
what I had said

In one of yesterday's KDd's,
Was something written from me. (:,
My acronym for vista was a good segue ,
That was woven into the Main Menu's announcement today.,

I can't believe you like it that much, that you used it,
& well, it did fit.
It made me smile& Here, I do write,
I will be listening, Tuesday night. (:

It will be a 3 hour show,
& as soon as it is over, bed, I will have to go.
Wednesday, will be a very busy day,
Many Guest will come to stay,
& many to leave,
300 some to arrive & as well to depart,from the e- mail,I did receive,
And the House Count the Reservation Forecast
That we get each week,
There, we can take a peek
& take a look ahead, what is in store,
of how many guest will walk in the door,
& look at our Clientelle,
& how many rooms we will sell,
& how much food one will eat or gifts, they will buy,
& notes about their convention, & when they will say goodbye,
or if their stay, they decide to extend,
& how many VIP's,Family & friends,
will stay, find out without fail,,
all this, they do e-mail. (:

Now, we are getting ready to watch a movie called" Jersey girl", I am
one,as
you know,
On TNT, & soon after that, it will be time for the Marlaina show.
And perhaps, later tonight,
We will watch " flight Plan" too,
But, Darrell, has work tomorrow,to do,
the weekend is coming to an end,,
But, I have tomorrow off,, going to go
, so now, this I send.(:

No comments: