Monday, April 30, 2007

KDD: Waggie Tails and Paws and Keys to Success (10/20/06 8:55 AM)

Last night went to bed, shortly after 9,
Though, tired, felt fine,
WE listen to Delilah instead of ACB R I,
Did not like, what we heard from Tune head, that is why. (:

I heard of a song, that reminded me the one,
That Jeff, you did play,
On Marlaina's Show, a few weeks ago,
About, Guide Dogs you know?
It was the one about,
Eyes, noses and mouths,
Hands , toes and ears,
That brought tears,
To us all,
When, we heard it,
As well as the calls.

Well, I heard a similar song last night,
& it made me think,
& want to write,
& to Darrell I had Said,
In Bed,
I'd write A KDD About,
Eyes, ears, tails & snouts,
& so, this is what the KDD will be about.

As I sit,
I will try & make it fit,
Make it Rhyme,
Do have the time,
My shift does not start until 7, you know,
So, here I go! (:

This will not be about, Slippers & PJ's,
About the News or getting a raise,
It is titled, Waggie Tails & Paws,
Not about, The Movie Jaws,
Or Jaws for Windows,
Not about, Hands and toes. (:

Puppies & dogs are adorable and Sweet,
Have waggie tails & Paws for feet,
Most I do not care for much, since I was very small,
But, don't dislike them all,
Some I love in fact,
& my First Guide Topper was black,
& So was Chanel,
And both , I did love very well.
Dougie is my first Golden, strawberry Blonde,
& he, I am quite fond ,
& I love with all my heart,
& both of us don't like it, when,
We part.

The waggie tails are one way they communicate,
With their tails, they do it best.
The Tail is a universal language,understand,
Just like Italians, who speak with their hands,
WE know how they feel, & what they say,
Night or day. (:
Wagging it from side to side,
Can't keep their feelings inside,
Estatic & enthusiastic,
Acting very spastic. (:
When, wagging allover the place,
One, can see a smile on their face.

When, they are scared and feel the need to be on the defense,
That too, does make sense.

Their tails are very still,
Like they are going to kill,
The tail between their legs and hair on end,
A message, they are attempting to send.
Stay away, don't come near,
You, I fear,
Do as I say,
Don't want to play,
As I groan,
Leave me, alone,
I sit & stare,
Don't come closer,
If you dare,
Your not my friend,
You're my foe,
& I am letting you know! (:

The ears, express a similar thing,
The same kind of message, they do bring.

The eyes are just as expressive as well,
When, they understand, sighted people can tell,

That the dog, does understand, what you did say,
Whether they look Sad ,
Or want to play. (:
They give this look,
When, there is something, they want or need,
That we all can reed.
Even Those of us, without sight,
Know, when, our pups,
Are not feeling right,
When, they are not okay,
When, their sick,
Tired , don't want to work,& do not want to play.
When, they want food or want to go out,
Garks, they will spout,
They will demand and set the tone,
Let it be known,
What they need,
Though, their language, I can't speak,
Their mind I can read. (:
Just like any care giver or Parent,
You soon, figure out,
What the Child meant,
By the non-verbal signals sent,
& the utterances ,
moans & cries,
does not matter, the species or size. (:

The paws,
Are like feet & hands,
They use them when, want to make friends,
& make demands.
They use them to reach out and shake,
Contact, they are trying to make,
And want to greet,
Does not matter, which paw, or feet,
Foot or hand,
Understand?
Some, will use their paws more,
Some, will have both paws off the floor,
On their hind legs, they will be,
Almost as tall as you and me. (:

Dougie does not use his paws as much in this way,
AS Cinda & Breeze,
Jeff & Tina you do say.
I have seen this with Jascinda,
When, she wants to play.

You can tell when your pup,
Is not feeling well,
One can tell,
By a dry warm snout,
When,its not cold and wet,
They are either, sick or upset,
Something is wrong,
Not right,
For some reason, not feeling alright.

I was not sure ,if I would have much to say,
On this subject today,
Did not think I could write anything,
& here, a message, I did bring,
on Dogs, eyes, snouts, Paws and Tails & ears,
Yet, this one,
Did not bring tears,
& I did not fail
I did try,& a message about Paws and tails,
Brought to your mail. (: lollol,,&,
In your mail box,
From me, not Cox,
Not about Jascinda chewing toothbrushes or socks,
A message from me , to you. (:

I am doing okay,
Sorry, yesterday, did not have much to say.
Am worried about our Friend Marion,
Who was diagnosed with Breast Cancer lately,
& that is why, I was quiet, you see. (:
I am concerned for her,
Hope she will be alright,
Sorry, I did not write.
I also had a Doctors appointment yesterday,
Gained a few pounds, the doctor did say,
I was feeling discouraged & depressed ,
I confess.
A pep Talk my Doctor gave me,
& here, it is you see.

He did express,
The formula for success,
Here it is ,
You can apply it,not just in weight loss,,
But, in any situation, any day of the week,
If help you see,
Read this to motivate you,
It is very true. (:

C+2P+PA+H= Success,,
Does, this just look like an equation , a mess?
Well, I will explain,
Use my brain,
Tell, you what it does say,
To help you get through your day. (:
C is for commitment,
Though, God, puts us to the test,
Give it your all,
Do your best,
Two P, Patients & persistence,
Oh, that, does make sense,
Those things, we need to make it through,
Both me & you!

PA, Positive Attitude,
Its all about Attitude,
& gratitude,
Be thankful for what you have each day,
That you can work and play,
That you have Family and friends, who love you & do care,,
That are there!
That you can breathe air,
& your heart still beats,
& you can think,
& despite your blindness,
you can work, play and emotions you can express.

H for Humor is crucial too,
Laughter, can also help you through,,
Especially, when your Sad,
Depressed or mad,
Laughter, your endorphins will increase
Will bring harmony & peace.
So, this is the key for success,
That you can apply,
No matter what you do,,
If you need help ,
I will give you a hand,
Understand?
Well, do need to go,
Have work to do,
Darrell began at 5,
So, probably at one,
Will be done,.
At 3 , he will cover for Liam,
On ACB R I,
So, listen,
& say Hi,
it will be from 3 to 5,
so, try and listen live,
Twenty one, to twent-three UTC,
Think,it will be. (:
Then, later, tonight,
From two to Four,
Continue to listen to more,
The Desert Skies, will play,
What do you say?
I know, I will be listening then,
Not at 3, but at 7 to 9,
& Saturday, work I do not go,
so, I can really enjoy the show,
So do take care,
& hope your day is great,
So, long mate,
Friend,
This Kdd, I do send.(:

No comments: