Monday, April 30, 2007

Evolution of The KDD :) 03.10.06 10;54 a.m

What is the "Daily Dose of the Day"?
You ask? (:
Just Random thoughts
& my mundane activities of the day.

It's nothing much,
Just my unique way,
Of keeping in touch. (:

You have been out of the loop,
But, not anymore,
I will provide you, with the scoop. (:

It's nothing eventful or newsworthy,
Just what is happening with Darrell & me. (:

It's nothing, to write home about,
Or broadcast on the radio,
Just things, you, may, want to know?
Who knows, maybe?
Nothing at all,
Maybe, you would rather, write,
Or give me, a call? (:

I have only been writing these "Daily Dose's,
For about 10 days now,
I am sure, you don't know, how,
This, all evolved, how this all began,
Well, Jeff , did not hear from me,
& said, miss, you man!

Haven't heard from you,

Are you alright,

So, I thought, to myself,

Maybe, a daily message,

Would, improve his mental health? (:

I am not sure, if that is the case,

Yet, I do know,

It has put a smile,

On their face. (:

Some of these, "daily Dose's",
I get real personal,& do reveal,
My inner most thoughts,
and how I feel.
Their filled with emotion,
And from my heart,
Thought, I would lose my reader's interest,
From the start?

They, like them,
, as they stated,
Think, it's over rated!

They like what they see,
, What, can I say,
I seem to make their day! (:

It's not so much the facts or feelings,
I do disclose,
Think, it's my unique,
Creative style
That, makes them smile? (:
and makes, their day,

So, that, is the purpose,
Of the "daily Dose's of the day". (:
So, Everyone,
How are, thee?
Not much, going on with me! (:

Last night, we got to bed late,
Was about midnight,
So, when, we woke,
Did not feel right.

I don't feel great, I have allergies,
Have a headache, & frequently do sneeze. (:

Darrell has been going to the Mall,
To walk each day,
He, too, is not feeling good,
So, not today.

We both slept in instead,
Was very nice, to stay in bed. (:
Especially, on a cool morning,
Like this,
The cold weather, I don't entirely miss.
Neither, do I like 100 degrees, or above,
To be honest, Autom I do love.

While, Darrell & Jeff,
Are at work, at the office,
I, clean house

This job is endless,
Don't want to do it,
But, what a mess. ,
Dishes, vacuuming
Dusting the office especially,
This is the worse, part of the house,
Need to get rid of the clutter,
Dust the computers and the mouse! (:,

Darrell, has old computer & radio gear
Hardware, software
Cables & things,
Can't seem to Part with it,
Cannot make himself bring! (:

The things, I need to dispose,
Are different,
Old books, shoes and clothes. (:

Nick knacks , I do love,
They are a must! (:
Though, they just sit there,
& do collect dust,

They really do, add a woman's touch.
Wouldn't you agree?
& they are cute,
Don't you see?

Well, I should be ending this,
& get on my way,
I really have things to do today. (:
& so do you! (:
Take care and Have a great day.:)


(:


(:

No comments: