Wednesday, April 25, 2007

KDd: Main Menu: Crayons and Icons 01.24.07 11;05 a.m

Main Menu Live was great last night,
It went better then alright,
Just some minor things, went wrong,
& it will not take long,
to iron everything out,
I have no doubts. (:

by next week, smoothly, things will run,
And like I said,if you need help, let me Know, If I can assist, to help
get the job done? (:

If you would like me to assist with Messenger & Mail,
I will, I won't bail,
I will help you two, keep track, Because, I am sure , you will get a stack,
As soon as the program does run, Messages & calls will begun, To ring, &
ding.

I think, they were wonderful presentations, On the ACB Radio station. (:

First, steven did a presentation from I L A,
Something, on Interactive talking Crayons, that children can play
Children & Parents, who can't see with their eyes,
even, the little ones, munchkin size.

The crayons speak in Spanish & in English,
As the child, colors what they wish,
the crayons are in Braille too,
say, Y l for yellow, Bl for blue.
(:

Think this is a wonderful thing,
More independence to arts & crafts, this could bring,
And all can sing,
& have fun,
& know what colors they used,when their masterpiece is done. (:

Next, Mark, spoke about the ICON, a great device, One, does not have to
think twice, & rack their brain, their mind, Heor she, can easily find,
Appointments
of the week,for the day,
& one, can also hear music play,
Also, Bookshare books, one can read,
,but one,
I don't need.
At least,not at this time, not now,
Yet, can I learn how?
To use this?, I don't even have a Packmate,
Or would it just be a paperweight? (:lol Nah, that, would not be the
case,
its so cute, minature, & does not take up much space. (:
Well, I don't have much to say & its 10;29,
& you will be surprised, I have the schedule of mine. (:

yesterday, it was complete,
Isn't that good, neat?
I have the days off, that I did requests,
Work three, then, get some rest. (:

I will be home Saturday, Sunday & Monday,
So, once again, will be home, to hear the music play,
& will be able to hang out Friday night & in the Café,
What do you say?
Well, I have written too much today,
You have gotton your fill,
Maybe, I, am a bitter pill?
Hope, not, I'd like to think I bring you a smile,
While your working all the while.(:

No comments: