Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hello

Its been a very long time I know since anything has been posted hereon
Karen's Corner. I know some of you have been asking & wondering why I
haven't been writing. I am sorry I stopped,didn't realize that some of you
actually enjoyed the KDD's I use to write & the updates I sent now & again.
Life gets in the way & habbits broken
Also, I personally, felt like the KDD's were not very good, that they
were,not really creative,or considered to be poetry
however, I guess, you my readers, have missed & do,find my messages
interesting & that I have at least a little talent. , & so I have
decided to attempt to compose what you all know as KDD's. I can't
guarantee that I will be writing daily but I will certainly try. Maybe,
I will be able to develop this craft? I am considering taking an elements
of Poetry class.
I will have to get into the habit & find the time to sit & draft my
KDD's,but it will be worth it,if it makes you all Happy & you enjoy & can
get a glimpse of what's happening for Darrell and me.
So,Soon you will see a kDd. I have written the outline of one this
evening. I am going to try and surmise events of the past 7 months,
create something that is interesting & written with whit & humor. I am
hoping by the weekend a new KDD will be up & ready for you all to
read. So stay tuned.

Until then,

Karen

No comments: