Wednesday, July 01, 2009

MountainWings: Lights Out

MountainWings A MountainWings Moment
#9156 Wings Over The Mountains of Life
-------------------------------------------------

Light's Out
============

I live in Atlanta, Georgia and we had a thunderstorm last night
that knocked our power out. It went out around 12:30a.m. I was
still awake, that's how I know what time it started. I went to
bed soon after the storm began. All of the power was out.

When I woke up this morning the power was still out!
My two oldest sons and myself had to get dressed and ready for
school and work. When they awoke and tried to flip on the light
switch it didn't work, when they looked up at the microwave to
check the time it didn't work, when my oldest son tried to get
two minutes in on his play station it didn't work, when my
youngest son tried to turn on The Disney channel it didn't work!

Nothing that required power (electricity) was in working order!
This was a MountainWings Moment. In spite of all things that
were not working, everything was still alright. I opened all of
the blinds and doors and there was light. I could use my senses
to find things that I could not physically see. I realized that
God has given me all of the things that I need.

When storms come your way, know that God will make a way for you
to see. He will provide light when all of man's techniques
fail. So the next time a storm comes into your life, remember
that after the storm the light of God will always shine through!


~A MountainWings Original by Veronica Williamson, Atlanta, GA~

Forward this issue to a friend or send them the link below:
http://www.mountainwings.com/past/9156.htm

No comments: