Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Today's KDd: Our Anniversary and Current Events

Today is Wednesday June 3,at 4;48
Today is a special Date,
For Darrell and Me,
We have been together for 10 but Married for 3.

On this Day 3 years ago,
In Boston,there was Rain,not snow,
and on that Day, we said our Vows. and rings to the other were given
and I am enjoying the life we are Living.

Like any Couple,we have our difficult times, there's good and Bad,
However, good times,we mostly have had
For better or worse,we accept one another's traits and Flaws,
We are a great team, help one another, Whatever the cause,
Whatever the task,the project,we help the other,when we are able
WE have TLC,Our Marriage is Stable,
We have Love,communication and Trust,
In any happy & healthy Marriage,that is a must.

We motivate,encourage, respect and strength we provide,
This past year,has been a challenging ride,
A rocky Road,
But,Darrell,carried the load
First,issues at work and than,I was ill, and he hung in there, walked that
hill,
Same with our family and Friends,when I didn't think I could
They all stood,
by me, especially him,
and soon,we are going for a swim.

Have a little picnic by the pool,to celebrate,
with my Husband,my mate
I love him more,There's much devotion,
and I heard today, The French Flight crashed in the Atlantic Ocean,
as well as the President was in the Middle East,
and we are not going to have a Feast,
Just order Subs from silvermine,
and I should be in bed by nine,
Tomorrow,work I go,
and Today,heard that Bin Laden released another Video,
Said Obama made threats,regarding his Policy's,
Yesterday while over Seas,
Will get Revenge on this Country of ours,
and we will be going swimming in a couple hours.

I am not sure why,we can't Capture Bin Laden and those who have him
Hidden
Shouldn't that be forbidden?
definitely a crime?
Its been a very long time,
Eight years,, has gone by
one would think he would die,
Would be dead,
and how come he fled?
I am not going to sit,Ponder,Philosophize, okay,
going to enjoy the rest of my day
It is sad,that those 200 some folks on that plane,lost their lives and
left loved ones behind,close and Dear
and I am going to end here,
Take care,Have a good night,
and another Time,I will write.

No comments: