Saturday, March 28, 2009

Today's KDd: Taking Care of Business and the Environment

Its Saturday afternoon on March Twenty-eight,
Hope your well, doing great?
Not much going on here for Darrell and Me,
and I didn't realize that it has been about 3 weeks,since I had written a
Kdd

The Creativity lately just doesn't flow,
and heard last week in New Hampshire they had snow
and Mary Beth and Todd made Maple syrup collected the sap,,last
weekend,it they begun
it sounds difficult but messy and fun
I am sure its a lot of hard work, so will not ask for a bottle of the
stuff,
and work lately for me has been tough.

Business is good, its been crazy, hectic these days,
Don't enjoy the job as much, but it pays
and skills and experience I continue to gain,
Lately we have had a problem with our drain,
our Kitchen sink,
and as said,work is chaotic, sometimes difficult to do,
and think,
feel like I am in a calgone commercial. You know what I mean?
and,have you gone green??
Have you done anything to save the environment? Recycle? receive those
Ideal Bites?
Help the Earth, turn off the lights tonight,
,for one hour , small sacrifice,not much to ask
and at the office, its a good thing, I can multi-task
and that I have a great memory,
and can carry on more then one conversation at a time
and though, I am doing better, I am not totally fine.

The oral surgeon says I am doing well, saw him the other day,
My mouth is heeling and wil have the next surgery in late May,
or early June
and soon,
I will see an Allergist, still have this cough, it, I can't shake
and Darrell is doing well on his exams, he recently did take
and the way I am writing, I feel like I have A D D , Topics changing
from line to line, you see,
Yet, I am trying to make it all rhyme and still a story be told,
and we will see, what the Allergist says, maybe, I am allergic to
dust,pollen?, Mold
and whatever else, hope not Coffee though
it wakes me up, helps me to go
its my beginning of each day,
I consume some on the job,at home, when music we play
Unfortunately I am addicted,, wish I was not,
and this weekend, I will begin a Novel,one with a good plot.
It will probably bea Dean Koontz,nothing SCI FI,
and Darrell did very well,on his test in Poly Sci,
and News Writing,, its his favorite class,
and I am also allergic to golden Rod,most flowers and definitely fresh
cut grass,
and in a couple weeks we will know
right now,not sure when I will go
have an appointment on Monday to have my Annual Physical,
don't think I am allergic to wool,
and don't like these well women exams or having blood drawn,
don't like when anyone mows the lawn,
but it has to be done,
and its nice here,in the Valley of the sun
it has been quite windy,brisk, stormy , cool,
but soon it will be hot, will be able to go swimming in the pool.

well, don't have much else to say,
so, will end here, hope you all have a good day.

http://welcome.idealbites.com/index.aspx

No comments: