Monday, March 09, 2009

Today's KDD: My Writing I'd like to Master and Darrell's Mock Disaster

Its 5 PM on Monday March Nine,

Hope your all well doing fine?

It is been a little while, since a KDD I did Post,

And in 2 hours we will Host,

The Desert Café on ACB Radio,

And I know in Boston,

They are getting snow.

I heard from my friend Lynda on Facebook recently,

And not much going on with Darrell and me.

Darrell is on his Spring Break,

And no antibiotics I have to take

I am not completely over my sinus infection but at least my ears don't
hurt anymore,

And my mouth isnot sore.

It is still a bit swollen where the bone grafting was done,

And here in Arizona, having much sun,

It has been about 80 degrees,

Not hot at all, there is a nice breeze.

Darrell still has a cold, so neither one of us is completely well,

And it has been quite busy at the hotel.

Business is good, many groups staying,

and in less then 2 hours the music we will be playing

As Said, Darrell is on his Break, getting An A in every class

And tomorrow we will see our Friend Alice, She is from Mass.,

Darrell's most challenging classes are Spanish and News Writing, yet, he is
succeeding,

He has a great deal of reading,

And writing each day to do,

As well as Work in

Ethics and Polly SCI too.

The Spanish and News Writing especially keeps him on his Toes

And KDd's here should I continue to Compose?

I am thinking of broadening my Focus, write in Prose

Can I do that? Who Knows?

What would evolve on this Blog? on this site?

In prose, do I have the ability to write?

Should I write in prose and in Poetic form, go with my Heart?

Or another blog entirely should I start?

Do begin? What do you think?

Will the amount of readers shrink?

Reduce in half?

Will you gain insight from my writing? Will it make you laugh?

Does a blog like this, still have a place?

Or, is it best if they travel to cyberspace?

Go to the byt bucket? Or shall I Try?

Tell me, do reply.

It is now 5;38, and soon, I should go,

Darrell and I will be broadcasting, doing our show.

Oh how can I forget

, What is happening Tomorrow at ASU,

I wanted to tell you what Darrell wil do.

He will be involved with a Mock Terrorist attack it sounds like fun,

At noon, it will be done,

It will be a Mock Sporting Event,

And Reporters like Darrell, will be sent

To interview First Responders on the scene , at the site

Will speak to Fireman,Police,others, a story he will write.

He wil interview the Victims and Home Land Security,

This, I wish I could see,I'd like to be there, Dougie and me.

It will be a Chemical Weapons attack at the Stadium hear,

It is near,

Our House, a mile away ,not far at all

Sounds like a ball.

Alice will be Darrell's eyes and help him find the appropriate people to
speak too,

And when they are through,

They will provide lunch I am sure, it will all go fine,

Darrell will have audio and pictures of the crime?

And Hospital Staff, all that is involved in this Disaster

And all these Skills, Darrell will eventually Master,

The Reporting and working with the Press,

Knowing how to Photo shoot, Video What works best

He will learn along the way

And I am sure, he will not forget this day

I can't say more, not much I know,

And besides, in an hour will be the show

So, finally, this dose must come to an end

Take care now, my Family and Friends.

No comments: