Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today's KDd: My Birthday and Finding out who Lurks lol

Today is Sunday February Twenty-two, 5 at night,

And Today, I realize that more people read my site.

My Birthday is today and I was Chatting with my Mom and Dad,

And didn't know that he had,

Been visiting the blog , Says, he likes My Karen's Corner much,

Wished me Happy Birthday, asked how things were? said, Keep in touch ,

We found out how they are there, told us they have a foot of snow,

And then we did go,

Got off the phone, the horn,

And can't believe 45 Years ago today, I was born.

In some respects it seems like along time ago,

You know?

Yet, Age is all in the mind, we are all as young as we Feel, I am young at
heart,

And just before I began this KDD, chose songs off the Charts,

For our show, The Desert Café,

And very fast, has gone this day.

Now, my entire Family and closest friends are aware of this site,

They have all always known, how much I like to write,

However, most, have never seen me write creatively

And that I call each Post a KDD.

I am not sure if I am considered a Poet? Perhaps, I could be?

It is just a clever and unique way to tell you all what is happening for
Darrell and me,

To keep you all updated, you all are scattered all over the place in the
East and West,

So, this way, is the best.

I am actually surprised that everyone has enjoyed what they are reading, I
don't think my work is very good, you know?

Never would be close to being like Frost,Overstreet and Poe.

Despite this fact, it gives me pleasure, and is a hobby of mine,

And hope your all well? Doing fine?

It seems like most of you have also been sick as well,

And Even though, we are in a Recession, we are busy at the hotel,

And things there, are good, but Technology is always changing,,

And right now, Darrell is rearranging,

And selecting music for the show Tomorrow night, he is choosing some too

And recently, he got a cold, or has the flu.,

Hopefully, he will not be as sick as me?,

So far, it hasn't been a good year,

But, seems to be a little bit better for us here.

I am finally feeling good, my mouth is healing, though, it is still
sore

It will be about a week more,

Before the swelling will go away,

And then, the next surgery could be may?

Probably June or August?

And Darrell is doing well on all his tests,

Exams, Papers, projects and news stories assigned to him,

As well as gaining more independence with his Mobility, his Instructor
Kim,

Has been the Key,

And I too, will receive some of these services it will help me

And together, we can go anywhere, at anytime,

And recently , I have joined FaceBook, enjoy communicating online,

Its nice to chat with my Sisters Mary Beth, Tara and friends of mine,some
of them are friends of Darrell and I,

And I also am a Member of the Bradford Alumni.

Tara and Family went to Canada for snow, not surf and Sand,

And next Week, Dad will have surgery on his hand

For a long time, he has been in much pain,

And Tara, Bob and Kids also went to Maine.,

They did surfboarding, skiing and did play on the sleigh,

And returned home Today

So, Glad to hear Jo Anna is doing better, that her knee is healing,

And that you too Tara and mary Beth , how are you feeling?.

It was very strange, quite odd,

That your tooth Tara broke, mine, our Friend Jennifer and Also Todd

All in the same month, just a few weeks apart, very unusual indeed,

But, mine was worse, two surgeries I will need

And also a final crown, before this is all over, Several months will pass

And Darrell is getting All A's in every class.

It is quite demanding, and the amount of work is keeping him on his toes

And do you all really like what I Compose?

There is a reaction field for each post, tell me what you think okay? if
you hate it, think its great,

Where I rate,

I need to make an option for disapprove, Outrageous ? or the Post
totally Rocks?,

Now,its almost 6 O'clock,

And I want to spend the rest with Darrell, have been chatting with Friends
and Family creating the play list for the Desert Café

Gone is the day,

We will hang out, watch lifetime,

So, so long, take care, will write again soon, another time

Continue to read this site,

And maybe, listen to our Show on Monday night's?

That would be super, its always lots of fun,

And for now, This Dose is done.

No comments: