Saturday, February 28, 2009

Today's KDD: Karen's Daily Dose and sinus and Ear infections

Today is February Twenty-eight
and this is the date,
that the KdD evolved 3 years ago,
That,did you know?
For most of you,probably not?,some of you are very new to this site
can you believe, I can journal about my day?, have much to write?,
make it rhyme? each time I compose?
I am not a Poet! I'd like some day to write in prose,
Today is not the day for me to create,
I am not doing great,
Though, I am doing better I am ill,
but, another time, I will.

I have another sinus and ear infection, yet, I am on the mend,
and best of luck and good wishes, I'd like to send,
to you Dad, for your hand Surgery Monday March two,
as well as Happy Birthday today for Bob and Todd too.
Both my Brother-in-Laws have a Birthday today,many family in February,
and a speedy Recovery,for our friend Keri,
Who recently had surgery as well,
and though,business isnot as good, we are doing okay at the hotel
compared to many of the Hotels,herein the Valley of the sun
and because I am sick, sorry, this KdD is now done,
Monday, hope My stitches will be removed, that is the plan,
and are you surprised,, 3 years ago, the Karen's Daily Dose began?
Wonder if you all are still getting snow back in the East? Its hot
here, its 80 degrees
and all of you,keep in touch,please!
take care & stay well Okay,
and Have a great day.,

No comments: