Monday, January 19, 2009

Today's KDD: Jeff's New Guide and Darrell's Classes

Today is Monday January 19 TH,at 11;28,

How are you all? Hope your doing great?

I am still sick, have viral Bronchitis, taking more medicine,

And yesterday the Arizona Cardinal's did win,

And will be in the Super Bowl but I don't care, not a football Fan

And Yesterday Jeff was given his new Dog spelled Dec LAN,

Pronounced Declin, he is a big boy,

Is 69 LBS and 25 Inches in Height,

And from what the Instructor said he is a yellow Lab, very white,

And has a cute little pink nose and his ears a darker shade,

And none of us know, if this is the right match, they made

For this is only the second day,

Today Training will be underway

This is When the real work does begin, the team has begun

And Jeff and Staff will know soon, prior to training being done,

Whether they are a good match for each other,

And his Daddy's name is Baker and his Mother,

Her name is Unique,

And if you want to go take a peek,

And look at Jeff's Blog,

Find out the Happenings of his day, see a pic of his new dog

Go to Jeff's new site,

And you can see what he does write.

Darrell and I are both off today,

And this evening music we will play,

On our show,

And back to classes Tomorrow, Darrell does go,

And I, at work, back to the Hotel

And wish soon I would feel well.

I am tired of coughing, having trouble breathing and all that stuff,

I had enough

And can't wait to have my oral surgery,

Get that out of the way,

Not really, not looking forward to it, quite nervous indeed,

A denture and implant I will need

Before all this is said and done

Not at all fun

I feel like Fang woman, and I don't want to smile,

And last night Darrell and I edited the audio file,

The sound clip Jeff sent to him,

And Darrell has had several Mobility lessons with his instructor Kim,

Brushing upon his travel skills and building his confidence,

Both Dog Guide School and Classes will be quite intense

For Jeff and Darrell, they both will do fine,

And Darrell is taking 13 credits this Semester, one on line,

And 3 classes in the Campus downtown,

Not here in town,

Not at the Main Campus, a mile from us

And he will take the light rail, not the bus.

He will be taking Spanish,PolliSCI ,2 classes in Journalism, he will be
quite busy,lots's to do,

Journalism Ethics and News Reporting and a Lab for Spanish too.

As I have said I will need much dental work,in the months ahead,

Here's some information I have red,

On the "Flipper", the Temporary Denture I will soon get,

Before my implant, Found the info on the net.

Well, its noon,

And have some housework to do and need to gather the tunes,

But, also need to rest,

That would be best,

Since I will have to work for the next 3 days, it will be a struggle
because I am not feeling alright,

And look at Jeff's blog and info I sent to my site,

Take good care,

And another time I will share,

What is happening for Darrell and me,

Yet for now, here is Today's KDD.

http://jeffbishop.com

http://www.dentalcomfortzone.com/template.php?aid=90

No comments: