Monday, January 05, 2009

Today's KDD: Happy New Year and Cinda Puppy

Its almost 4 on Monday January Five,

And in 3 hours Darrell and I will be live,

In the Desert Café,

Inspirational and fun music we will play

To give you hope in this New Year,

And I know, no KDD's have been posted here.

I don't write as much these days,

I hope it is all a phase?

I had written every day, sometimes several, the creativity then flew

Now, at this time, this, I am just unable to do. ,

I am not sure where the creativity went?

And hope your Holiday's were spent,

With friends and Family,

It was just Darrell and me.

Our Christmas and New Years were quiet but good. nothing to write home
about, to tell,

And lately, I haven't been well,

Have been ill, have had a bad cold, almost bronchitis, for the last week or
so,

That is why I was not in the café, did not do the show,

With Darrell last week, last Monday night,

Just been working, not in the frame of mind to write.

The Holiday Season has come and gone, its now 2009,

Hope you're all doing fine?

Wish you all Good Health and Happiness,

The best. that your goals you do achieve,

And hoping more KDD's you will receive.

I am not going to make resolutions, most can't be kept, will make goals for
me, myself and I,

And they I will try,

Do think, them, I will obtain,

And for over a month now, we have gotten much rain.

Work has been very slow,

For Occupancy has been low

Yet, business will pick up in weeks ahead,

And no books lately I have red,

But, plan on doing so on the stream, that Darrell did get,

Me. And on January 7 Th, was the day we first met,

Fourteen years ago,

And I heard in New England last week, they had 2 feet of snow.

Darrell has been working on his Orientation and mobility, overcoming his
fear of crossing streets,

And hope in the café you all will take your seats,

And join us each and every Monday night?

As well as on occasion, visit my site.

I do have some bad news and much I can't say,

Jascinda passed away,

Saturday Evening, it was a shock to us all,

Found outlast night, when Jeff, did call.

I feel bad and sorry to hear this,

I know, Jeff and Keri, Cinda, you all will miss.

However, she now is in Rainbow heaven with all her furry friends , is
not in pain, is doing well,

Is there with Sunny, Tani, Reilly and Odell,

Finnigan, Zelda, Hannah, Topper and Chanel, they all are fine,

Not nine,

But ten

And we all will see them again. ,

Try and remember, the good times you all had,

Don't feel sad,

Think about how she made you smile every day,

At work and at play,

At the office, at home, everywhere with you she went,

She is now, feeling good, frisky and content.

It will take one day at a time. each day it will get easier. she, you
can't replace

That adorable lovable face,

That furry friend, with a tail and floppy ears,

Your guide of many years.

That protected you and kept you safe, led, did lead the way,

You will be okay.

Right now, this is all I will say, except Cinda,Love you pup, we all will
miss you

Including Dougie Dog too.

It is now 4;36,

Need to go, do some housework, have dinner, before we play our music mix,

And soon it will be time for us to open the doors of the café,

For 2 hours, hope you will stay,

For now, take good care,

And another time I will share.

No comments: