Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today's KDD: Trip to Denver,not feeling great and update about work

It is Sunday October 19, at 12; 32,

How are things with you?

Again, it has been about a week, since I have written, sent a Kdd,

Will give you an update and tell you what is happening for Darrell and me.

I was going to begin the dose earlier today, but woke up with a sore
throat, wonder if I am getting the flu?

And lately, I have had lots of work to do.

We are finally done with the guest room Renovation as you know,

And in two weeks, Darrell and I will go to Denver, maybe, it will snow?

We will be visiting a couple friends, one of whom we never met,

Only have chatted with her, on the phone and the net.

Her name is Millica, In English it would be Melissa, and she is about 21,

Is from macedonia, it will be fun,

We will see our very good friend Tina as well,

And we will be staying at one of the Hyatt Hotel's,

Downtown Denver near the Convention Center and the 16 Th Street Mall,

Hope we will have a ball?

It will be Halloween weekend, we will return home on November three ,

Millica is in the U.S for an International Journalism Internship and it was
recommended she attend the CCB,

Soon after she arrived in Dc,

Where she was going to work this fall, but will do that in the spring
instead,

And finished the book, "Pandora's Daughter", like what I had red.

The next Novel I will read will be "Terminal Experiment"

And fast this month went,

How quickly the time does pass

And great Darrell is doing in his class,

A's in All three, and its already time to choose courses for next Semester,
can you believe?

And two managers at work will soon leave.

Is it true, you have to change gears when reading my Kdd's? Hope that is
not the case?

Yet, probably so?

I will work on this okay? Would like you to know

Yes, as I said, two managers will be leaving; some will be giving them a
send off,

And, I hope I don't get a cough,

I am sneezing, sore throat and tired, my body is aching,

And time I am taking,

To rest this weekend

And last weekend, we did not spend With Jeff and Keri, due to the bad
news he received about his Guide Dog Jascinda,and the decision he made to retire her,

Who knows when we will see them next? Not sure.

Anyway, my Boss Claudia will be moving to Seattle Washington State,

Her last day is October 31; think, that is the date,

She got a promotion, at another Hotel

I will wish her well,

However, I am unable to express, how I truly feel about it all, what
happened this time last year, and all the incidents that arose

For weeks, nothing I could compose,

Even now, not much, I can write,

What happened to me, then, was not right

I know most of you don't understand?? Feel like something you do miss?

Sorry about this

The Gravity of the situation, I can't convey

What can I say?

Just don't know, who visits my site, surfs the net,

I later, wouldn't want to have any regrets

It could affect my career,

So, it would be best, if I don't go in detail here.

Most of us found this out, this past week, and news I also received tonight,

An E-mail, from one of the housekeeping Assistant managers, Jenelle

She too, will be leaving the hotel,

Her last day,

Is a week from today,

Staff are always coming and going in this corporation, frequently managers
getting promotions

Some travel across oceans,

While others just transfer a few states away,

Wonder if that will be me some day?

Well, its 2 o'clock in the morning and I should get to bed,

Hope this dose you were able to comprehend? And enjoy what you red?

I know, it's not my best work, but as stated, not feeling great

And it's very late,

But we both relaxed today, and a nap we did take,

So, now, wide awake lol,

Just wanted to send you a Dose your way,

Take care, stay well and have a fantastic day.

No comments: