Thursday, September 25, 2008

Today's KDD: Pet Friendly program,Dine Out Fund Raiser and " Strangers"

Its Thursday September 25 at 6; 30 at night,

Here I am again, to write,

Another KDd,

And tell you what is going on with Darrell and me,

Hope you're all doing fine?

And I am sure you all know that McCain is suspending his Campaign at this
time?,

Due to the Financial Crises, our Country is in; the debate may be cancelled
too

And my work week is almost through,

Much work I have had to do

Yet, most of it mundane, nothing exciting to report,

Let's hope Renovation will be, completed soon at the resort

However, I do know the construction crew are behind

And I don't have much on my mind,

To disclose,

Yet, a dose for you all I wanted to compose.

Darrell had an exam today He thinks he did well

And we will have a new program at the Hotel

A Pet Friendly one

Not a ton,

Of rooms, about 6 to 8,

For Guests with their Pets. I give that a high rate

They will have bowls and even a Pet menu,

With Pet treats, toys and beds too

They will have a sign on the door that says Let sleep, the beast within",

And it doesn't matter, if the dog or cat is small, large, fat or thin,

Or what breed, they will take them all

I am sure; they will have bones, tug toys, congs and balls

Doesn't matter what kind of hound, can be like Dougie and sit on your lap

And as said, they will have beds, so they can take a nap,

In fact, I am testing trying one for Dougie, at the office in Housekeeping,

Dougie the last two days has been seen,

Sleeping in it, one of the managers a digital Picture he took,

And I finished the book,

I was reading,

And I heard in the Election, Obama is leading,

And I will write more about the novel I red

And in a couple hours, it will be time for bed.

Anyway, I am attempting to stay on track, so confused, none of you get

I was telling you the stuff we will have for our Guests Pets,

Sorry, I change topics in midstream

And soon, I will lose steam

It has been along day you see,

For Me,

And as said, beds in the rooms their will be

And Dougie is testing it for Public Relations and approve he does,

It is a large pillow, very soft and I am sure, quickly it will collect his
fuzz,

His golden, strawberry blonde hair,

Just hope, it he doesn't tare?,

And rips it to shreds? Like his beds in the past?

For him and other dogs we would like them to last. Lol

There is a lady, whom makes these,

And she doesn't charge a huge fee,

A portion of the money goes to a dog Rescue,

The Humane Society is selling her beds and that we will also do.

Speaking of Fund Raisers did you see the link I sent last night?

To my site?

The "Share our Strength, Dine Out"?

Raising funds for Starving Children is what this one is about,

Selected restaurants will donate $1 toward specific entrees you order,
others it can feed

These Children, your help they need

I think Darrell and I will do this Saturday night,

At Lone star Steakhouse in Mesa, we will grab a bite,

They are one of the Restaurants that is participating in this, think its
great

Not much time, ends Sunday September Twenty-eight.

Darrell is reading "Strangers", as this I do create,

And Tomorrow night, will they have the Debate?

Alright, here is the premise of this Novel I finished the other night, its
30 hours, I stayed up late,

Because this one is great.

It is about half a dozen Strangers, from the West Coast and the East

There is a Writer, Medical Resident, and a Priest,

A Husband and Wife who manage The Tranquility hotel

A Cocktail Waitress and a professional Thief as well

The Writer lives in Laguna Beach and the Priest in Chicago,

The Doctor in Boston, and she is quite skilled, is a pro,

The Waitress and her daughter live in Nevada and so does the Husband and
wife,

Who manage the Hotel, and the Thief is very familiar with Weapons, guns and
a knife

He is from New York and has Military experience, so does the Hotel
Manager

And the Event that did occur,

That does connect them all, happened two summers ago

Yet, not till close to the end, this they know.

Somehow they are all linked together at this place and time,

And in an hour it will be nine.

, most of these Main Characters are having nightmaires, insomnia, Fuegs,
loss of memories

One character , a hypnotist, they do see

They have no idea as to why, have no clue,

Later, they find the explanation, they do!

A few are receiving notes and pictures in their snail mail and Electronic,

Some need tranquilizers and alcohol stronger then tonic

To cope with these issues that is affecting her and him

Life for them all looks, dreary and grim

They begin to think, they are a hopeless case

And this novel, is definitely not a waste

It is one that I would recommend

And I will not tell you more, want you, to read to the end

My friend, it ,you would enjoy, if you like Dean Koontz and Mysteries, ,
thrillers, action and adventure, then, you too, will say its great, one of
the best

And I should go soon, get ready for bed, get my rest,

Tomorrow work I do go,

Occupancy is low,

Yet, I will be busy, with guests Requests and projects and such,

And another time I will write, and you all keep in touch,

Would love to hear from you all,what is on your mind, anything you have to
say,

About my blog, novels I am reading okay?

Anything at all. send comments my way,

For now, take care and good night or good day.

No comments: