Friday, July 04, 2008

Today's KDD: Concerned about our Independence and Enjoying our Freedom with close Friends

Happy Independence Day,
I know, I have been a way,
have not written a single word,
from me, you haven't heard
or seen anything,
No KDD's since June 26, I did bring
have brung, to you
and how are things?,what is new?

Happy 4 TH of July,
and I will tell you why,
I haven't made a peep,
Not much lately I do sleep,
feeling quite stressed indeed,
so, couldn't compose, and nothing for you all to read.

There are issues at the office, Over worked and under Staffed,
and that,is not the half!,
we have more business, there is more demands and things are more fast
pace,
so, issues, this last year, I have
faced.

Corporate has made changes ,has effected everyone,
not just herein the Valley of the sun
yet, definitely nation wide,
most days lately I have cried
and can't think much,
so, that is why, I haven't been in touch
My mind isn't as clear and my Blood pressure has rose
so, nothing I could compose
could barely get through the day,
to assist our guests who stay,
Here at our Resort,
and issues we are attempting to sort,
Through. needed some assistance from friends and Family
Hope, the situation will improve, that it will all be,
okay?, will be fine?
and have been anxious,not just about mine,
My job, as well,
In addition, to the uncertainty as to my employment at the hotel,
Darrell will be laid off by July 18,
that, isn't at all great,
Think that stinks you know?
very likely the unemployment line, he will have to go,
He is a very hard worker,has the skills, he is definitely able,
this concerns us. We have to pay our bills, put the food on the table
pay rent and so on,
and tomorrow, will get up soon after dawn
Jeff ,Keri and family will be coming down and we will spend time
together,
hope we all will have nicer weather?.

we weren't sure,if we were feeling well enough to have them here,
Yet, they are great friends of ours, are so very close and Dear
more like family
us, they just want to see.

They don't care, that are place is more messy and I have not gone
shopping,don't have much food in the house to eat
They know, we both are beat
Yet, I don't feel like a good Hostess, usually, when company comes, I am
prepared,
they don't care,,
they know we are under much pressure and stress, more then I am able to
convey,
said, it is all okay,
and really do understand, they don't cramp our style,
are lots of fun, we relax, they make us smile,
They have hearts of Gold and very cool,
and this weekend, hope to have lots of laughs, and go swimming in the pool,
hope none of us get burned? yet, will soak up the rays,
and later tonight, they will watch the fireworks display,
not me
I will be inside, you see,,
I am hypersensitive to loud sudden noise, also, don't like thunder,
but, the bed,I will not be under,
my covers, but will likely be listening to music on a walkman,
writing?, reading a book with my noise reduction headphones?, have on
the fan?

we really are looking forward again, to this weekend,
just wish, the stress would end,
we need some relief is there some in sight?
What is happening for Darrell,isn't right,
and though, my work situation has improved some, who knows what will
happen there?
I do think to some degree my Boss and others do care?
and do they find me to be a valued Employee ?
and very glad, we live in the land of the free,
and home of the brave ,
that we have many opportunities, this Country is the Melting Pot,
and this weekend it will be very hot.
The forecast looks very good, think we will be able to swim. low 80, high
108,
that,will be great,
there will be slight thunder showers in the afternoon they say,
but,it will be okay,
it will only be about 10 %,
so,in the pool,much time will be spent,
we will be careful in the sun,
and have fun,
don't want to be Kentucky Fried Karen again, you know?
and its almost 1 A.M, need to go,
get to bed,
and again, glad, you now had something to red
to read, your now caught up on things just wish I could say
that we are okay,
we will be,
Darrell and me,
we have each other, and a handful of others in our corner, in our ring,
and finally, this KDD to you I bring,
have a Happy and Safe Holiday alright?
and not sure when I will write
but, it shouldn't be more then a week, before a KDd I do send,
for now, take Care, Friend.

No comments: