Thursday, June 26, 2008

Today's KDD: Lightening Road and Watching The Eyes

It is Thursday June 26,at 12;18,

I know, no KDd's, you have seen,

In a week. there was nothing to read

A healthy Dose of Karen's creativity do you need?, lol

Sent your way?

To help you get through your day?

Have you missed the Daily doses sent?

Not sure where the time went?

As well as my ability to create?

Hope your all fine? Doing great?

Do you need my dose? a shot in your arm? or Back?

does the Jaws still attack?

or have you spotted the Eyes?

not at all by surprise

you knew, Tuesday was the day?

to play,

to test,

scripts for those of you who are blind can now digest.

, I know, some of you probably are struggling with something? Somewhere?

Just hang in there,

Either you or someone you know, going through a difficult time ?

That, things are not fine,

Yet, as they say, " it too, will pass",

And as far as the price of gas

It is effecting us all in many ways,

The price of everything, it has raised ,

Due to cost of fuel

And haven't been in the pool,

But, plan to go soon. will wait till the sun does set,

And again, I apologize, for not posting anything on the net,

To my blog,

Last Friday, took Dougie Dog,

To the doggie Spa, the groomers, to get bathed and shaved and a pedicure

And next door I were,

I was, getting an hour massage and an adjustment,

That was how the afternoon was spent.,

I don't like massages like most

And here in Phoenix, we do roast

It will be over 100 degrees. it will not end,

Till about September, and my Furry Friend,

Douglas feels really good with his new doo, he, everybody likes his look,

And recently, finished another Dean Koontz book.

I finished the novel, "Lightening" It was very good and I would recommend it
to you all,

And I am looking forward to the fall,

This novel has all Elements to make a good book, and the main
characters have closure,

And I have-not had any real exposure,

To the sun,

Have been working,not out having fun.

I will be careful and make sure, I use the sun block at least SPF 30 or
more,

I don't want to be red, blistering and very sore

Heat radiating and peeling. none I have to buy,

And hope Aloe I willnot have to apply?

I am not sure what else I have done?, can't remember! not very important
then

Pretty good, we have been,

Just working, reading, The same for Darrell too,

Not much else new,

That I can discuss at this time

And tomorrow we will go out to dine,

Dinner with our Friend Alice tomorrow night, not sure where we will go?,
looking for a new place to try,

Definitely not Ty

Found some new Restaurants on line, The Boat House and the Boston Bar and
Grill,

Both seem interesting. wherever we go, it will,

Be fun. Maybe, we will try this place called the " Melting Pot?

The food sounds good, it will be airconditioned,not at all hot.

Perhaps at a later date, I will write about the book? It had a good
ending,

And over the 4 Th of July,with the Bishop's again, we will be spending.

" Lightening" isn't really SCI FI. Definitely mystery, adventure and
action, keeps you enthralled

and the newest Beta version of Window Eyes, Darrell has installed

and think Tomorrow, he will put it on my Machine as well?,

and I don't have to return to the Hotel,

To work till Saturday, June 28,

And Tuesday's Main Menu Was great. ,

I will tell you more about all that later too,alright?

Just want to post this to my site.

I have hesitated running Window Eyes on my computer. yet,now , I am
ready to learn something new from GW Micro

What an excellent show

And hope I will like their screen Reader? I will take my time, will not go
too fast,

And if you are into time Travel and like looking back into the past,

And Here in the present and future and altering History and Dates?,

The Copyright was , in 1988,,

Then, if your intrigued, then it will be a good read for you,

And this KDd is almost through,

soon, it will be done

And if I don't write before then, hope for you, The Holiday will be safe
and fun?

Take good care my friend,

Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Darrell said...

Keep in mind that this new version of Window-Eyes is still at beta status. It is Window-eyes 7.0 Public Beta 1. That means it is only the first of several beta builds we will see publicly. I'm sure their internal beta testers will see even more builds of the software. I'm not ready to put this on your computer, or anyone else's, until it is a bit further along. Although the beta cycle is going very smoothly overall, this software does still have some very rough edges. :-)

Darrell said...

Alice might like that Boston Grill place. Recall what they served?