Friday, May 23, 2008

Today's KDD: Enjoying our Freedom and time together with close Friends

It is Friday May 23, at 3; 46,

In the background, I am playing a Memorial Day Music Mix,

It is TGIF,

And soon will be arriving, Keri and Jeff,

And the Kids too, David and Brian,

And this morning out, Groceries I was buying,

And I am taking a break, made sugar free chocolate pudding and cleaning,
both Darrell and me,

Around 6, here, they will be

I still have a little more to do,

In about an hour, I will be through.

We always have a good time together,

And cooler will be the weather,

It has been over 100 degrees,

But, it has been raining,cooler, about 80, cloudy, with a cool breeze.

I think, it will be good for swimming and cooking burgers and hot dogs on
the grill

Some will have cheese burgers and on top pickles dill?

WE are planning on watching Movies too, on the DVD player, that they brought
down

And

I am not sure what else, may go into town?

They will be here all weekend,

What are you doing my Friend?

Please stay safe, have fun,

Don't get burned in the sun,

And do remember those lives that were taken,

The sacrifices that they were making

To give us the freedom, we have today,

On this 27 th of May.

Well, it is now, 4; 01,

I still have more housework to get done,

Before they arrive tonight,

And early next week, I will write.

No comments: