Saturday, March 22, 2008

Today's KDd: Off Line,or What?....

Are you, off line, or what? Do you know what I am referring too?

Do you have any clue?

Why do I ask such a thing?

And why, such a strange KDd to you I bring?

You know, off line, out to lunch? Not with it?

Or are you online, working? blogging?,do twit?

Though, I am online, I would really like to be off, not on the information
highway,

Be on vacation, relax, and do play.

I don't want to be surfing on the net, or the beach

Yet ,friends I'd like to reach,

And forget about life for awhile, you know, be off line, turn off the
switch,

Some things, I'd like to pitch,

Unplug the cable, , the connections, the cords,

And be able to appreciate life's rewards? J

Wouldn't that be nice?, would be great?

For now,it will have to wait.

So, it is okay, if you want to go "off line",

With me,it's really fine,

Don't blame you one bit,

If you have not wanted to work, go to school, blog or twit.

If you want to forget about life's stress and issues, it is really okay,

Do that for a week,today,Or tomorrow, but just for a short time,

And , then ,get back to reality, get back online.

Get with the program, the game of life, do what you need to do,

And I will too.

No comments: