Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nethugs Message: An Irish Blessing

Since, I will be working Tomorrow Through Wednesday, I wasn't sure if I
would get a chance to send this before St. Patrick's Day. Today, I
have-not done much. Tonight I will begin another novel, " Another Door Away
from Heaven". My Friend Mary Anne actually did call me, finally. We were
unable to chat long,since, she was on her way out to a St. Patrick's Day
Party at her Neighbors. We have so much to catch up on and will, hopefully
Thursday,which will be my next day off.
I wish I could be off Monday and listen to Irish music. Its lots of
fun,makes you want to kick your heels up and do an Irish jig. lol
Well,need to run and serve up Darrell some of this beef and potatoes I
made today. What a wonderful Aroma. Take care and look at the below
message. Best wishes for you all on St. Patrick's day and always. Hope
you have enjoyed this blog so far and will continue too. If, there is
anything you would want me to write about, as a KDd or anything you'd like
to see me post, then leave a comment. Take care.


May love and laughter light your days
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours
wherever you may roam.

May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours.

Author Unknown - Submitted By: Lenny R.

Best wishes to you
on St. Patrick's Day and always!

Make an Irish Wish and send this blessing to 10 people!

Midi Sequence By: © Author Unknown

No comments: