Sunday, January 27, 2008

Today's KDD: My Niece Jo Anna 13 Today and another Sad Day

Its Sunday January 27 th, at 9; 35,

And I remember this day, in 95,

It was the day, my Niece Jo Anna was born in 95

She is 13 today,

And I am listening to Barry play,

Not Kim, she is feeling under the weather,

And back in 95, this weekend, Darrell and I did get together,

We had our first Date,

And we were not in Colorado or Washington State,

We were in Dc at a Seminar, a few days it did last,

And disappointed Kim, is ill and can't do her " Blast in the Past"

I always look forward to her show on Sunday morning's , from 9 to noon,

From What Barry Said, she will be back soon,

Next week, she will be broadcasting, it will be super bowl Sunday as well

And I know, I will be working, it wil bea a very full hotel

And so will this week with the media, like ESPN there to broadcast the
super bowl,

While, writing, received a call,

From my brother-in-law Bob, he called to tell us, that last night,Kim
passed away,

Don't know what to say,

Really not much I can, now,its just sad, and words here, I can not even
easily express,

And today, just planning on catching up on rest,

Have-not been sleeping well, I did not know her well, still sad you know?,

And think, now, I will go,

Not in the mood anymore to write,

Maybe, later today? or maybe tonight?

You all will hear from me sometime,

Hope your all well and doing fine?

Hope things in your corner of the world are more then okay?

And for now, take good care and have a good day.

No comments: