Thursday, October 11, 2007

KWD: Writer's Block & misplaced Jukebox

Its Thursday October 11, at 2; 08,

Hope your fine? doing great?

I know, it has been almost aweek since, you have heard from me,

Yet, I am not doing very well, you see.

I have made a number attempts to compose a Kdd, after work at night,

However, I am finding it extremely difficult to write,

I had writer's block,

And right now, I am listening to 80'srock ,

On our xm radio,

And, hope smoothly, your week did go?

Hope your week was productive and that you accomplished much?

And again, sorry, lately, I have not kept in touch,

My apologies for not at least writing a short note

But, I am struggling to just stay afloat,

Trying to swim back to shore,

Lost my ore, my paddle,

Felt like I am at battle,

These last two weeks very stressed and tired,

So, not very inspired,

To do much at all, just go to work, get projects and tasks complete,

Physically & mentally drained feeling beat,

Feeling unappreciated, upset, hurt and distressed,

And for this reason, writing much less, and not getting as much rest.

I am feeling betrayed, detached, and don't want to be there,

And sorry, again, not much I can share

My trust level isn't high and I question my abilities, performance and
skill

Right now, just there, to pay the bills

Like most everyone,

Just there, to get the job done.

Whereas, before, I went above and beyond and enjoyed going to work most
every day,

Now, at this time, that, I can not say

I know, right now, you may think, half empty I see the glass?

And telling yourself, "Karen, this too, will pass",

And, you will see, it will all be alright?

And, it does not matter, how you're doing, just write,

This all may be true,

Yet, not everyone wants to hear what I am experiencing, going through?

And, I don't want to bring you down, and be negative,

Usually, I am the one, who does give,

Ask people how they are? listen and am there,

Truly cares,

Yet, I can't do that at this time

Things are not fine,

I am being real,

This is, how I feel.

I do feel bad for those, who have gotten an earful each day, for the last
two weeks every night from me

That, is why, I have not written a KDd.

, When, will things be better? Improve? feel like constantly mistakes I do
make,

Not sure, how much more of this I can take?

Usually I am the one, whom is there for another, and there spirits I do
lift,

And now, it's me, needing help, feeling hurt and miftt

And I am sick and tired of it all,

I am glad, it is fall,

Enjoying this beautiful weather,

Somehow I will make it? together?

I need my tools, my outlets, one of which is this,

And I know my doses you all miss?

I know, I feel out of sorts, not being able to write each day,

More withdrawn, not as much to say.

In addition to this,

We received some bad news about Darrell's Sis,

His Sister Michelle has lung cancer, and we just found this out a few days
ago,

We know it's in the advanced stages, but not much more we do know,

This was a shock to us both, healthy she did seem, yet us, all at times we
can be deceived,

The news we received,

Makes me sad,

For Darrell and his family, I feel bad,

Badly, that she is ill,

And not longer on this earth, she will,

Be here,

So, hold closely, those you love those whom are dear,

Makes you put things into perspective for us all,

I don't really know her well at all,

And I don't feel good about that too,

But, what can I do?

Not much, right? My friend

And glad, this KDD, I am finally able to send.

As I had said, in an earlier KDD, we were going to go to Tucson, this
weekend but, instead, we will visit with Michelle

Since, she is not doing very well,

And two of her children will be flying out to see her,

Not sure,

When, all of Darrell's family, us all, we will get together and hang out don't
know the day or the time?

Hope their will be good conversation? laughter? And we will dine.

Not sure what else to say, do hope Tara you and Bob had a Happy
Anniversary

And Mary Beth and Todd, from Darrell and me,

And to you, Jeff and Keri too,

All these years you made it through,

MB & Todd, 6, Tara & Bob 18 and Jeff and Keri, Monday, it will be 19, that
is great,

And no, I don't forget the dates

I do recall,

At my sisters wedding's, I had a Ball,

And hope those whom were at ours had fun too? And could be there and
share in our Special day,

And sorry, we were not there, in the café,

Last week and music did play

However, I do understand that Steve Bower, swapped Juke Boxes and he played
his Jazz Blend?

We will not be there next Monday either friend

Sorry, you did not hear our favorite mix,

And this situation, we will have to fix,

We have asked Steve, to return our jukebox and place it against the wall,
next to the refrigerator

So, we would have it for later,

Not too close to the dance floor, so there is room to dance for our guests,

So, they can put in their requests,

they can bookie and Jam, if they wish, they may,

We all strive to Have fun in the café

We will be there next week, the Twenty-second, October Twenty-two,

Sorry, Darrell has a Eye Doctor's appointment and then, work to do

It's now 3; 24,

And I don't have much more, to say, to add,

Hope a wonderful week you have had,

Do take care, stay well and hope all is alright,

And again, at a later date I will write.

No comments: