Friday, September 14, 2007

Today's KDD: Life, always changing!

Its Friday, September Fourteen, at 9; 42,

How are things? How are you?

I know, it's been 4 or 5 days, since a KDD, I did compose,

Yet, did you like the Poems and messages I chose?

They, expressed my sentiment, thoughts on my mind,

Am glad, those messages I did find,

And some were sent my way,

And I attempted to write on 9-11 as well as yesterday,

However, I found myself feeling worse, when, I did write,

So, decided not too complete it and send it to my site.

On 9-11, I was feeling pensive,

Reflective,

Did some introspection, thought, about my friends and family, things, that
matter most,

And miss those, I am close with on the east Coast,

And thank my lucky stars, that no one I know, were not on those planes, on
any of the three,

That we live in the land of the brave and the free,

That, no one I knew, died that day, in the towers, so tragic, not many,
did survive,

Feel very fortunate, I am alive

Much, I do have, feel extremely grateful,

I see, the glass as half full,

Not like some do,

What about you?

Perhaps, another day

My thoughts about that event I will be able to convey?

As for yesterday, I was too busy at work, too much to do there,

So, all I could do, is tweets, share,

With you, some of my friends who are TWITS as well,

And today, I am off; don't have to work at the Hotel

Speaking of our Hotel, the Restaurant Renovations are not done, there is a
delay,

And the 3 new Restaurants, I have not yet seen,

Each has a new look, menu, new cuisine

And new names too

And I am sure, a few new staff on the crew?

As I had said, they have new names, one is the Vu, and is gourmet and
opened, two years ago,

And the other, is called Alto,

Once, the Sondolo Italian De Restaurante,

Their staff along time ago,

Would sing and dance, put on a show, yet, they stopped that, but, its back,

And this morning, after getting my hair cut, picked up Mc Donald's,
sausage mc muffin no egg for Darrell and me, a egg mc muffin,not a big
Mac,

And for him also a hash brown,

And, our Restaurants are known, around the Nation and in town,

At the top of the list one of the best,

And if you want to get some rest,

And just lounge around,

A more casual setting to eat, can also be found,

If you want to relax, feeling beat,

Want to wear, shorts, sun dresses, bathing suits, or have sandals on your
feet,

You can dine, at our Water Garden Café,

Or Juice Bar, which are opened every day.

The last Restaurant was called the Squash Blossom, now, wil be SWB,

Not for me,

Will be, Southwest Bistro,

Yet, some, it, they may like to go?

In addition, to the restaurant renovations, they wil soon renovate the
guest rooms, from what I hear, Asian style,

And since, there are 490 rooms; they will take a long while,

I am not sure, why; they no longer want the Southwest look? Everything,
they seem to be arranging,

But, that is Life, its always ever changing,

And we all need to adapt, go with it, and to situations new,

This is true,

Once, we adjust

And it's a must,

We are all fine, more then alright,

And very glad today, I can write.

One last piece of information I heard the other day,

From what my Boss, did say,

Hyatt has 60 new Hotels, internationally,

Now, close to 800 Hyatt's world Wide, there will be,

Isn't that great? I think, that is,

So, that is the biz

And is the scoop,

And for some reason, want to play hoops, love basketball my favorite
sport,

As some of you know I do snort,

When, I do laugh,

And frustrated now, is my better half,

Darrell's computer did a major dive did crash,

And it, he wanted to bash

Probably, the keyboard and the tower

Right now, he is taking a shower,

If he did that, a new system, he would have to buy,

Suggested, he take a break again, he will try

Now, he came back, and his computer is talking, things are fine,

He is now back on line

And very happy indeed

Now, he can read,

And his work he can complete

And maybe, today, I will tweet?

I don't have much more else to say,

Just waiting for Safeway,

To deliver our groceries

Later, taking Dougie, to the vet, think, he has allergies,

Want to find out for myself,

Like my puppy, my little boy to be in good health,

So, this afternoon, I will go,

And this evening, listening to Marlaina, Larry and Jeff, your show.

Take good care everyone, alright?

And again, tomorrow, its my Sunday, then, I will write.

No comments: