Monday, September 10, 2007

Today's KDD: Housekeepping Appreciation Week and Massage

Its 7; 30, on Monday, September Ten,

Do you rember When?

Where you were, when you heard the news on that September day?

I will tell you where I was tomorrow, not today,

Did you enjoy the music, Darrell did play?

Our Tribute of 9-11?,

We all should reflect, think about those who survived, and those who are
now in heaven,

As said, I will write

More about all of this, tomorrow sometime,

For now, how are you all? hope your doing fine?

I know, its now, night,

And a KDd today, I did not write.

One, this morning I actually begun,

Yet, there was work to be done,

And besides, I wrote so much this weekend, I had nothing really to say,

So, I decided to wait, till later today.

Think its better to write, when, I have something to add, some news,
something worthwhile,

Or something, to inspire, to motivate, and bring you a smile.

The time is now, and I am home sitting in my PJ's and slippers in fact

Darrell had dinner, not a big Mac,

But a Boston Market frozen meal, often, we microwave on days I work, and not
home to cook for him,

We would rather, relax, play on the computer, watch TV, or swim,

Since, he telecommutes; he helps me with chores like, vacuuming and laundry
and takes out the trash too,

Don't you love it when clothes, are clean, warm and dry? And old and worn?
Not new?

I do!

And glad my day is through.

It was not a bad one, just long,

Nothing at all went wrong,

Just busy, just a typical day,

Guests departing, and others, arriving to stay,

Getting rooms and public areas clean , and welcoming all,

And every hour, taking calls,

And assigning projects ,

Such as washing windows, scrubbing tiles and hosing decks

There, was nothing eventful, that happened today,

And, it's Housekeeping Appreciation Week, from what the manager's did say

They told us, they appreciate what we all do each day, in the
department,

So, special time, will be spent,

Each day, our boss, will do a little something for us until Friday,

Today,

A couple girls from the Spa offered to give Massages for 10 minutes or
so,

I nicely said no,

And continued to work instead,

Yet, they gave Dougie one, rubbed his head,

His back, his ears and behind,

Dougie, loved it, he did not at all, mind,

I do get massages, but not like them much,

For most of the hour, it's painful to the touch,

However, due to my injury I will get one once in a great while,

A therapeutic massage, is the style,

That I will get, not sweetish,

Would like to relax, I wish,

But can not, hurts a great deal,

But, it has enabled me to heel,

Along with all my hard work in past treatment, Physical and occupational
therapy,

Massage, and visits to the Chiropractor , you see,

Along with arm exercises, some, every day,

Wouldn't be where I am today

Not sure what they have in store tomorrow what special things they will do

Getting tired, so, soon this KDD will be through.

Twitter was down again today,

And do you like me twitting from Dougie's Perspective? The things, I
think he would say?,

If, he could speak?

And take care all, have a great week,

I will write tomorrow morning, yet, 4;30 comes early, what a uncivilized
hour,

I still need to take a shower,

I want some tea before bed alright?

Until then, friend, have a good night.

No comments: